Epic Perfect World

Barb 1 shot Combo

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
If you time it right (and use the keyboard and not just the mouse) you can hit them with Bestial + change to tiger while using Tangling Mire + Devour while using Extreme poison + Ancestral Rage.

Or just go easy mode and hit them with devour + tangling + extreme + sunder, that is a guaranteed crit and hits them for 300% weapon damage instead of 200% with AR.

Or if you want to be creative, devour + TM someone that is in the air, drop down, change to human form and hit them with Berserker's Wrath (does 120%*3 to targets in the air and it does not miss).

You are really limiting your self by just using the mouse to use skills, imo.

Yes I am limiting myself and it's something that has been pointed out before. The problem is when you have been playing for so long and you are used to how you work its difficult to change. Since this video hwever I have made steps to resolve this. Its just getting used to how it all works. Thanks for the tips ^^

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Impressive. Was this done with your barb in full dragon? I could only tell you were using a dragon pole axe lol

My barb is full r8 with the dragon weapon

Offline SalvajeMC

Barbie i want to try my ancestral rge combo on your sin and also teach you some other op combos
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
rarely 1shots me. Barbs started using red orb on ns now to kill me.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
The combo's always been out, people just prefer to aps on this server though, On Vendetta we used to spam ancestral whenever it was on c/d because its that OP.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Barbie i want to try my ancestral rge combo on your sin and also teach you some other op combos

Sure thing, I'm not sure if I'll be on much tonight but I'll try pm you when I'm on

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
wats ur crit rate? cuz my sage barb don't crit alot of time.
is it really worth to add poison to a str genie?
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 06:32 am by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

demon barbs get +5 crit for a while from strength of titans.
beastial onslaught =  Demon version grants 35% increased critical hit rate for 6 seconds.
Demon Sunder makes everything crit including itself for 5 secs.

if you use those before you do the combo you'll have a better chance of getting a crit.
Sadly Sage don't have those.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

i want learn too  :tiger-46:
RETIRED BARB

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
demon barbs get +5 crit for a while from strength of titans.
beastial onslaught =  Demon version grants 35% increased critical hit rate for 6 seconds.
Demon Sunder makes everything crit including itself for 5 secs.

if you use those before you do the combo you'll have a better chance of getting a crit.
Sadly Sage don't have those.
i demand give Sage Barb blessing (little 1kaccuracy and 10%crit) since we need 200+dex to get 8k aka DPH barb.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

i demand give Sage Barb blessing (little accuracy and crit) since we need 200+ to get 8k aka DPH barb.
if you use beastial onslaught as a sage barb it never misses and reduces enemy evasion by 50% for 8 seconds. 
demon also reduces evasion but  has a chance to miss.
RETIRED BARB

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
i demand give Sage Barb blessing (little 1kaccuracy and 10%crit) since we need 200+dex to get 8k aka DPH barb.

You only need 200 dex if you have no accuracy extras. You can get 50% accuracy extra from r8 add on and I think theres a dragon armour which adds that too. Sage don't need it because you guys are turtle barbs, I was in NW the other day with BigBeatFarid and he was tanking like 4 archers and a few wizards :/

Offline Barbie

• Old Player

Extreme poision is a fixed rate skill. That is, it will always amplify the damage by 20% regardless to how much Dex you add to it. So yes it is worth adding to any genie regardless to what build it is

Offline jaynee

• Beginner
  • Haters Gonna Hate..
im now at barb im making a new one and i would like to know how to make a Demon dragon build (str/dex etc..)
  :-\ Pliz help me :D

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
im now at barb im making a new one and i would like to know how to make a Demon dragon build (str/dex etc..)
  :-\ Pliz help me :D

here is a good barb guide by deno

http://epicpw.com/guides/how-to-play-a-barb/

also Barbie posted some barb vids you may want to check out cause he shares good stuff.
RETIRED BARB