Epic Perfect World

Barb 1 shot Combo

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Ok  so from all server i think i use that skill more than anyone and  i only use it to troll and some times in 1v1  with archers sins wiz psy and mystics, I go around map trolling everyone with it 1 shoting almost everyone. I use a differwnt combo tho and i think is better. For this combo the more attack levels you have is the better . Ok so here it is for max damange use 3 spark -spark pill- devor- extreme poison-tangling mire - frenzy and finally ancestral rage . Is  the combo i always use to troll around the map i have hited people over 130kcrit zerk with it fully geared r8. Give it a  try and let me know  if it helps you and you liked it
lith taught me your combo and it's awesome.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline SalvajeMC

;D that lith hehe he knows most my combos i pk too much with him
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Antihero

1-shot
Combo

Pick one.

Opulence

i use a similar combo but i don't really try to 1 shot people in 1 vs 1, unless it's a mystic.

Didn't we go at for like 20 minutes once lmfao.  :tiger-43: That sounds wrong  :normal-17:.

Offline SalvajeMC

Is a combo that 1 shots.
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Didn't we go at for like 20 minutes once lmfao.  :tiger-43: That sounds wrong  :normal-17:.

did we?  :normal-8:

i don't try 1 shot combos much since it doesn't work most of the time against a good player  and i will just die after it fails.  :normal-25:
RETIRED BARB

Opulence

did we?  :normal-8:

i don't try 1 shot combos much since it doesn't work most of the time against a good player  and i will just die after it fails.  :normal-25:

Ya I just blew you around with bramble tornado for a bit and it didn't get anywhere so we called it a truce  :pig-47:.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Ya I just blew you around with bramble tornado for a bit and it didn't get anywhere so we called it a truce  :pig-47:.
i remember  :normal-32:
RETIRED BARB

Offline moo

If you time it right (and use the keyboard and not just the mouse) you can hit them with Bestial + change to tiger while using Tangling Mire + Devour while using Extreme poison + Ancestral Rage.

Or just go easy mode and hit them with devour + tangling + extreme + sunder, that is a guaranteed crit and hits them for 300% weapon damage instead of 200% with AR.

Or if you want to be creative, devour + TM someone that is in the air, drop down, change to human form and hit them with Berserker's Wrath (does 120%*3 to targets in the air and it does not miss).

You are really limiting your self by just using the mouse to use skills, imo.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i just use Auto attack while camp tiger from now on. easy mode.  :))
RETIRED BARB

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Impressive. Was this done with your barb in full dragon? I could only tell you were using a dragon pole axe lol
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
no fun with 1 shots  :-[

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Ok  so from all server i think i use that skill more than anyone and  i only use it to troll and some times in 1v1  with archers sins wiz psy and mystics, I go around map trolling everyone with it 1 shoting almost everyone. I use a differwnt combo tho and i think is better. For this combo the more attack levels you have is the better . Ok so here it is for max damange use 3 spark -spark pill- devor- extreme poison-tangling mire - frenzy and finally ancestral rage . Is  the combo i always use to troll around the map i have hited people over 130kcrit zerk with it fully geared r8. Give it a  try and let me know  if it helps you and you liked it

Sounds OP! by spark pill do you mean chi pot?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
1-shot
Combo

Pick one.

If you cared to watch you would understand what I meant by combo / One shot