Epic Perfect World

TT99 Orn - Interval problem

Offline Rawriee

I have recently been working hard to get the gold materials from TT to make the Lionheart Necklace and Belt. I just equipped them, only to find that the exected interval bonus does not appear to be working.

Does anyone know if this is intentional / a bug / a future update?

Consider this advice for anyone looking to increase their aps with the ornaments; Don't bother. As of right now, they dont work.

Any information on this matter would be greatly apreciated :) Thanks :D

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
WTB: This never working...ever.

5aps sins, nothx

Offline Rawriee

But i already have 5aps as a sin. If this is the reason they dont have the bonus it's a bit silly and unfair :\

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Okay, allow me to correct my previous post.

5aps pure dex sin, nothx.

And the reason is most likely because it interferes with the heavy armor set bonus we have here.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
5.0 aps is the max limit 1 can reach.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hover your mouse over those ornaments - there is not set bonus listed in the description...

Offline Rawriee

Agatio, aprently there was in pwi, so i assumed it would work here >.<

Edit - To be clear, im not trying to go above 5.0, im trying to get to 5.0 without heavy armour.
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2012, 03:32 am by Rawriee

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Set bonus from those ornaments has been removed for a reason.

Offline Rawriee

Ahh, okay. Thanks for letting me know. Wish I'd found out sooner and not wated time on it ^_^'

Offline play4fun

• log bro
Hello . I have a problem . I am a WR and my interval doesnt move . Im using claw . with 110 set and 120 gloves so it does 2.22 atkspd . Then every 2set of the item it give's extra interval between hits -0.5 right ? and Im expecting to make it 2.50 and I made and armor(120armor) . Then it doest move at 2.50 and it's stuck on 2.22 . How does it ?

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Think of it this way, all of heavy armor is 1 set, and shares the one set effect. Same with LA/AA. Having two bits of different leveled may show up as giving different set effects but infact they are still part of the same set.
To get the bonus interval you need 2 LA and 2 HA parts in a set of gear, this isnt so bad for a bm, but it means its harder to get 5.0 dex sin.

Just use boots/wrists light armored as these will lose the least hp for you.

Offline play4fun

• log bro
Thanks Bro Nexy !  ;)
Thanks Bro Nexy !  ;)

everyone's using my *LALALALALALALA* thing now :<