Epic Perfect World

Forum Suggestion

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
ok tbh if we had to spend that amount of time in forums thats LESS time GM's have to spend in game. So its a choice. 5 hours on forums or 5 hours of support in game.

Then maybe Agatio should consider hiring a forum moderator..A person who does nothing but oversee this forum and clean the trash out.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Then maybe Agatio should consider hiring a forum moderator..A person who does nothing but oversee this forum and clean the trash out.

I second this. Maybe one or two mods for the forums and the rest in-game moderators.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Naosu

• Boop

tthiiissssss
What am I even doing?

Offline MsEve

• Eve was missing, Ira was dead, now i retired -_-
  • Characters: -
  • Faction: -

nice idea... having a forum moderator which is separate from in-game that focuses only on the flow of the FORUM in general.   I voted this  ;)

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-a-forum-moderator.htm
Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 11:53 pm by MsEve

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A

I completely, 100% agree with this suggestion
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I completely, 100% agree with this suggestion
:-[ Does that mean that we will never be able to ever go off topic again?
Not even for a tiny bit to point stuff out? :<
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
pretty sure it wont be that strict o.o

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

This is not what I am suggesting at all.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A

oh geez no..just the obvious trolling ofc
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
oh geez no..just the obvious trolling ofc
This is not what I am suggesting at all.
pretty sure it wont be that strict o.o
Thank gods. Forum would be as boring as hell..no, wait, not like hell. >.>
Just boring q.q without getting offtopic. q.q
(:

LaceyPip

Ok, Here is my suggestion. Instead of locking somebody's topic who posted with good intentions in mind just because some people decide to troll and trash the thread. Why don't you gm's just block the people trashing the thread for a couple of hours or a day? All you're really doing is punishing the person who made the thread and by doing so... you give the trolls what they want. I know for a fact from seeing this said in guild chat that certain people intentionally trash threads from people they don't like.

Honestly?  This is bloody shocking!  How immature can people get? How unfair to not like someone because you do not agree with what they saying,or you do not like honestly or integrity or are butt hurt because you got killed or for whatever reason? Gosh ...sorry, but I am shocked by this!

I agree 100% with Bam's suggestion.  You just have to scan through posts to see the active, sensible forum participants that no longer post...and I am sure they feel like  a lot of us..why post if you are going to be shot down, criticize in a rude manner, bad mouthed etc?  And then on the flip side of the coin, you ONLY see some people on the forum, when they are bad mouthing someone or trashing a thread.  Sad really.

Its an almost full time job having to deal with forums and in game situations ...give our GM's help.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Supports can only lock :x ijs

From what I've seen EvilTouch does the same, just locks the topics for cleaning and reopens them.

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
I agree with Bam's suggestion and the one about hiring a forum mod. However, that person will face the trouble that the douches will hate him/her after some time, and will go like crybabies to Agatio, that this bad person forum-mod is so strict. That attitude can make a forum mod pretty arrogant and agressive.

If he's gonna hire a forum mod, that person has to be very patient until the douches realize there is no use of rebelling. But I support this idea as well.
(maybe we could avoid self-praising posts too...)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i just do what ellie said. and i post it on the topics.
i lock them, i clean them then i reopen.
i only remove topics that started with the sole purppose of instigate drama or chaos.
and we lock topics when the debates or posts start to go off tracks and start moving into insults and dramas, this happens when the same person tha topened a topic decides to insult back.
as u know some ppl don't just ignore comments and will reply back do such insults.