Epic Perfect World

More pvp

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Not sure if this has been suggested yet. 

I think there should be more automated PVP systems/quests. There should be an npc or just quest that allows you to register for a pvp match, whether it be a 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4/ etc. Players should be placed in a queue and matched with other player(s) based on the option they chose. This way people looking for pvp will have an easier time. These matches can even be ranked and people can be assigned win/loss ratios etc. and get rewards(not too much though assuming this will be 24/7 since we already have HB/CTF automated). 

jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Really like this idea, +1  :)

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
Really like this idea, +1  :)
Go back to retirement grandpa. 

Offline Feitan

• Phantom Troupe
  • Characters: Feitan aka Hypnotical
  • Faction: Artifex
Not sure if this has been suggested yet.

I think there should be more automated PVP systems/quests. There should be an npc or just quest that allows you to register for a pvp match, whether it be a 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4/ etc. Players should be placed in a queue and matched with other player(s) based on the option they chose. This way people looking for pvp will have an easier time. These matches can even be ranked and people can be assigned win/loss ratios etc. and get rewards(not too much though assuming this will be 24/7 since we already have HB/CTF automated).
Nice one Pat!  +1

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
I don't know if any of you knows the olympiad system from lineage II...
every month there are "Heros" from each class...

an npc appears daily for 1 hour, where people registers for 1v1 matches, if u win u get 6 points, if u lose, u lose 3 points...
whoevers gets more points of his class are announced as Heros at the end of the month, matches are self buffed, no potions

Heros get special skills, which can be shared with Clan members, and self buffs, also, an special chat (like Horns on epw), and few other things

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Go back to retirement grandpa.
Grandpa needs his daily dosis of fun 1v1's  :D 

an npc appears daily for 1 hour, where people registers for 1v1 matches, if u win u get 6 points, if u lose, u lose 3 points...
whoevers gets more points of his class are announced as Heros at the end of the month, matches are self buffed, no potions

Heros get special skills, which can be shared with Clan members, and self buffs, also, an special chat (like Horns on epw), and few other things

++ Even tho it would be nice having an event like this 24/7 on instead of 60 minutes per day, so we dont have to sit spamming on WC looking for 1v1/2v2/3v3 etc... Reward system that works only with the event's points you earn could even bring some 1v1 /2v2 action back into the game hopefully! Since those are really scarce lately... (asuming there will be some major balancing into the classes)  :rolleyes:

Even tho the situation with the dev and game isnt the best all we can do is keep our hopes up.  ^-^

Offline loren.

omg im not the only one who knows lineage ll 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
sounds cool, 

Pvp qeusts would be dope aswell I feel like.

Such as 10 kills will reward you with (x) amount of currency wich you can trade in for mats or something like that.

Just an idea

Offline Sebyy

• Resiliencia
  • Los ganadores no lo demostramos solo con palabras
  • Characters: Daddy Zayrox Daddy Seby
  • Faction: I am free
change event of hb and ctf ist very bored