Epic Perfect World

Miss me?

Offline sies12

• Characters: Tickle_Jew
So why mods censor anything bad about inf when the mf clearly just took assets from old pw private servers rammed them into epw and said that will do donkey then sold you all weapon skins when this mf realised making r8 free killed the donations  :rolleyes: Then realised the only players left are mostly broke toxic kids sat laptop gaming or egirls who don't need to donate they just milk the simps then left the server to die because no profit no incentive  :rolleyes: just my observation   :police: 

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
Bad inf bad inf cccc

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
YES SERVER ALIVE PM HYPNUS SAOTSU(EDATER) GINJEUS HIRYUU KIRA ACBACK ROD(RODINEY) DONT PM JAO FOR INVITE MASS PK 150V150 ALL DAY

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
YES SERVER ALIVE PM HYPNUS SAOTSU(EDATER) GINJEUS HIRYUU KIRA ACBACK ROD(RODINEY) DONT PM JAO FOR INVITE MASS PK 150V150 ALL DAY
ROD LF EDATE I HEARD

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
not really lmao, surprised if this post stays up.

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
I was gonna download epw on my laptop but i dont want to be a laptop kid

Im milking egirls anyday tho, idk if thats what u said
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I'm just annoyed that Inf can't even bother to log for more than 3 months. Seriously, not even for 5 seconds? You can't even pretend that you are active? You could always come to the forums, make a post explaining "patch is delayed" or "I'm not going to be working on the server for X amount of time". It's not difficult man, this is what you need to do if you want to rebuild trust with the community. Inf knows this already, so what gives?
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline sies12

• Characters: Tickle_Jew
Amazed this post is still here haha...even the mods bailed  :police: