Epic Perfect World

Sin boosted dmg for 100% still not fixed

Offline Whomper400

One of biggest mistakes made still is not fixed.Sin dmg is bosted for more then 100% and basicly every1 exept full rpdt heavy classes can die by heiro
in full genie.This is video what i made last year where i showed that dmg is bosted more then double

Problem is still not fixed so i wander when it gonna be?

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
they can die in full HA by hiero, btw.
:)

Offline Whomper400

they can die in full HA by hiero, btw.
true bro.Dmg is ridicilous high ,its not even normal.Dmg is basicly boosted for 120%.If this not change i am quiting

Offline Karawia

• Characters: Ahmed Karawia
  • Faction: CripTik

Lost Someone, i never wanted to lose.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
u compared a sin with 31 dex 2 atk vs a sin with better gear better atk dags and 4 atk orns? ofc he hit's harder + psy was nerfed in defense even more lmao

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
u compared a sin with 31 dex 2 atk vs a sin with better gear better atk dags and 4 atk orns? ofc he hit's harder + psy was nerfed in defense even more lmao
not to also mention the 2 sins you showed muck and wrathful use dex gear so if you actually 1v1ed they would be 1-3 shots same as you the problem here isn't sin it's psychic psy has needed a buff and was even agreed to be buffed by burdette 

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Whomper400

what you talk about bro? It totaly doesnt make sense what you just said. More 2atk lvl wont make any difference,u cant hit 100% more with 2atk lvl mroe lmao.Are you kidding hahahahah.And psy defense is not nerfed,i tested with other classes its all fine, its about sin boosted dmg

Offline Whomper400

not to also mention the 2 sins you showed muck and wrathful use dex gear so if you actually 1v1ed they would be 1-3 shots same as you the problem here isn't sin it's psychic psy has needed a buff and was even agreed to be buffed by burdette
no they used mix gear.And even if they used full dex gear (but they didnt) 80 dex is like 4atk lvl,u cant deal 100% more dmg with 80dex more bruh HAHAHAHAHA.Stop trolling and if u got somthing serious to say then say.Ty for comment anyways