Epic Perfect World

Ryan aka sadderdaze

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
Hey buddy you mad I exposed you and kicked me from nos discord lol ur funny u lied about ur whole life haha 16 year old boy
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2022, 12:25 am by Boddgy
Artifex

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
Lol this is funny add me on discord if you want a pic I can’t post here won’t let me Boddgy Carl#6746
Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 06:04 am by Boddgy
Artifex

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
I’ll be waiting for you show up to the 1v1 Mr. I’ll bet 1m ec

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
I’ll be waiting for you show up to the 1v1 Mr. I’ll bet 1m ec
Do you even have the 1mil ec kid 
Artifex

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
Do you even have the 1mil ec kid
And then some yes. Need to borrow some for the bet?

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Hey buddy you made I exposed you and kicked me from nos discord lol ur funny u lied about ur whole life haha 16 year old boy

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
Hey buddy you made I exposed you and kicked me from nos discord lol ur funny u lied about ur whole life haha 16 year old boy
yes                                                                  

Offline Vengeless

• God King Emperor
  • Elegance & Finesse
  • Characters: Vengeless
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
both stfu before i make u both quit game again for another half year.

Ryan, I dogged u on every class.

Boddgy idefk u so whatever.

Gotta show me dat screen do....  :'( :)) :'( :))

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
both stfu before i make u both quit game again for another half year.

Ryan, I dogged u on every class.

Boddgy idefk u so whatever.

Gotta show me dat screen do....  :'( :)) :'( :))
It's funny how i predicted him to screen afk rpk kills and make a post about 1ving me, when 3of the 4 screens show nothing but me dead on the floor and u standing next to me all of a sudden with ur f9 camera button out to take a screen, (The time me and LoKi were in discord discussing custom daggers, ask him as leverage if i was afk or not, cba tbh) Half the time i'm making custom weapons and afk on most chars. either in sz or not. Y'all can't stand the fact i'm just terrorizing ur beloved game/community so u gotta do everything in ur disposal to make me look bad. but honestly mate. Take this nonsense as a win. and hit me up when you reap your nuts of the ground.

I had to do this with all players. I do not have to name them as entire server knows, U still see them around???? No.
I got massive amounts of footage i could dump on their heads as content and use it as leverage when they open their mouth, hence why they're gone or don't talk sht to me or even started sucking me off while being my personal fans in denial acting like haters prior to that.

Your ego wants the fame i acquired, which you can't get by yourself so you gotta namedrop your upper, to get that attention around u.

Anyone else who hates me? This is your own problem. step in line. I can count ppl i can trust on one hand, the rest just there till they got no benefit.
I'm used to having this sht done.

95% shuts the fck up against me when i'm in their present-being and go blue name out of fear.
1% talks sht about me behind my back, and acts loyal in the face. thinking i don't realize or know.
1% talks sht in sz, but never show action.
1% talks sht on forums, yet got nothing to prove / as proof, but cut out chats when they screen bodies so it'll look legit, wether u kill afk ppl or not.
1% talks sht cus they hate me for what i got and what i'm capable off doing to them / server on demand, saying i'm the bad guy cus only Aeon mistakes, no other humans do that.

AND THEN

1% percent that can take me on, but knows i got their asses recorded aswell with uncut videos showing that the 1v1s are equal score or me winning by lead points, The reason u don't see them around since 3 weeks ago, is cus they took a beating and know that I have been recording them lately.
Also the main reason people say ''I don't wanna fight ur sin, go log ur seeker''.....

''NO PERSON IN PARTICULAR ;)'' )

U LEGIT ADMIT.... NOT TO FIGHT MY SIN CUS I OUTGEAR THE SERVER, AND OUTSKILL THE MAJORITY OF U.
THEN ASK ME TO LOG MY SEEKER WHICH IM RUSTY / NOT SO GOOD AT, TO THEN GET KILLS ON ME, AND USE IT AS LEVERAGE.
ure proud of killing my alt, when u play urs 24/7, and kill my alt with ur main aswell.
THEN when I log my sin. everyone jumps and is like ''ahahahahha logs sin'' or is like ''nonononono aeon, nonono, u can't do that.''
Just cause I put u in a losing position.

But then as the hypocrites you are, you tell me, ''make an archer, or make smth i have never played. and freegear it and come 1v1 me''
while i don't know the class and u have been learning it for weeks with all the free-time u 9-5job kids have on ur hands.
Which is putting me in a losing position aswell, and then u're happy. but get mad when I would do that to u?

I get called out for faking a death.
Yet years prior to that when i found out that (whom i shall not name) acted as a white girl from the souther US, being latin. Ended up being a insecure black female from the UK, Did I call her out on it? No. But I could NEVER impseronate someone I'm not just cause I'd hate myself. for who and what i am.
I could right now as i have the leverage, but i don't bytch about it like most do.

I get called out for Lying, Deceiving, Mischief, Hate.
When this is all EPW runs on. Legit EVERYONE. on this server does it.
And u can think in ur head right now ''not true, I don't do this'', But you're in denial. Even the kindest people of the kindest do it.
People that mean absolute nothing to no one in this game. do it.

If you know you step in a toxic environment, and you know, sht like this happens, don't be baffled or gassed, when it actually happens.
I stepped into this sht cus I do not care for anyone but a few ppl in this game and myself.

I get called out for many things. yet those people did it themself.

I get called out for impersonating people, which I never did. cus the screens that were delivered were edited. AND, the second part was a louzy lie and they couldn't even deliver proof of the so called going-on events where i so callingly wouldve said I was a person i wasn't.

I get laughed at for losing a 1v1 sometimes ''BUT URE  A FULL CUSTOM SIN'' since when do description custom gears mean the armor is more op cause I put a fking name, icon, and quote on it?

Then yesterday. I call out the entire server to dragons end to step up to me, see if there is anyone who dares. and some supposingly ''top'' players show up and stand there looking at me, doing nothing, going bluename, faction sigs, 4v1. Nothing happened...
No sig, No 1v1, No 2v1, No 3v1 - 4v1- 5v1.
Nothing.

Talk about not fearing me again, poor wretches. 

call me out again on bullsht this server exists on, poor wretches.

But never forget if AEON does it, cus AEON is mentally fcked up.
Well.. Yes, I am. I most likely, and probably JUST AM.
But any mind that isn't ordinary as 99% of this server doesnt have. are dangerous minds.
When people were depressed, I was too, yet I talked to them and made them smile, even if those were people hating on me and being mean to me, i was nice to them cus I don't want people to feel or go through what I've went through, wether u were shit to me or not....  then in return which made them hate me more cus I make their statements and lies invalid.

''Mentally Ill'' Y'all ain't no experts so stfu.

That'll be it... I run through everyone's blood here, through everyone's veins, and If i decide tomorrow that u will fcking kneel I will make u fcking kneel, with or without ur permission.

U know where to find me when u wanna step up.

Aeon out.

Offline Vengeless

• God King Emperor
  • Elegance & Finesse
It's funny how i predicted him to screen afk rpk kills and make a post about 1ving me, when 3of the 4 screens show nothing but me dead on the floor and u standing next to me all of a sudden with ur f9 camera button out to take a screen, (The time me and LoKi were in discord discussing custom daggers, ask him as leverage if i was afk or not, cba tbh) Half the time i'm making custom weapons and afk on most chars. either in sz or not. Y'all can't stand the fact i'm just terrorizing ur beloved game/community so u gotta do everything in ur disposal to make me look bad. but honestly mate. Take this nonsense as a win. and hit me up when you reap your nuts of the ground.

I had to do this with all players. I do not have to name them as entire server knows, U still see them around???? No.
I got massive amounts of footage i could dump on their heads as content and use it as leverage when they open their mouth, hence why they're gone or don't talk sht to me or even started sucking me off while being my personal fans in denial acting like haters prior to that.

Your ego wants the fame i acquired, which you can't get by yourself so you gotta namedrop your upper, to get that attention around u.

Anyone else who hates me? This is your own problem. step in line. I can count ppl i can trust on one hand, the rest just there till they got no benefit.
I'm used to having this sht done.

95% shuts the fck up against me when i'm in their present-being and go blue name out of fear.
1% talks sht about me behind my back, and acts loyal in the face. thinking i don't realize or know.
1% talks sht in sz, but never show action.
1% talks sht on forums, yet got nothing to prove / as proof, but cut out chats when they screen bodies so it'll look legit, wether u kill afk ppl or not.
1% talks sht cus they hate me for what i got and what i'm capable off doing to them / server on demand, saying i'm the bad guy cus only Aeon mistakes, no other humans do that.

AND THEN

1% percent that can take me on, but knows i got their asses recorded aswell with uncut videos showing that the 1v1s are equal score or me winning by lead points, The reason u don't see them around since 3 weeks ago, is cus they took a beating and know that I have been recording them lately.
Also the main reason people say ''I don't wanna fight ur sin, go log ur seeker''.....

( ''NO PERSON IN PARTICULAR ;)'' )

U LEGIT ADMIT.... NOT TO FIGHT MY SIN CUS I OUTGEAR THE SERVER, AND OUTSKILL THE MAJORITY OF U.
THEN ASK ME TO LOG MY SEEKER WHICH IM RUSTY / NOT SO GOOD AT, TO THEN GET KILLS ON ME, AND USE IT AS LEVERAGE.
ure proud of killing my alt, when u play urs 24/7, and kill my alt with ur main aswell.
THEN when I log my sin. everyone jumps and is like ''ahahahahha logs sin'' or is like ''nonononono aeon, nonono, u can't do that.''
Just cause I put u in a losing position.

But then as the hypocrites you are, you tell me, ''make an archer, or make smth i have never played. and freegear it and come 1v1 me''
while i don't know the class and u have been learning it for weeks with all the free-time u 9-5job kids have on ur hands.
Which is putting me in a losing position aswell, and then u're happy. but get mad when I would do that to u?

I get called out for faking a death.
Yet years prior to that when i found out that (whom i shall not name) acted as a white girl from the souther US, being latin. Ended up being a insecure black female from the UK, Did I call her out on it? No. But I could NEVER impseronate someone I'm not just cause I'd hate myself. for who and what i am.
I could right now as i have the leverage, but i don't bytch about it like most do.

I get called out for Lying, Deceiving, Mischief, Hate.
When this is all EPW runs on. Legit EVERYONE. on this server does it.
And u can think in ur head right now ''not true, I don't do this'', But you're in denial. Even the kindest people of the kindest do it.
People that mean absolute nothing to no one in this game. do it.

If you know you step in a toxic environment, and you know, sht like this happens, don't be baffled or gassed, when it actually happens.
I stepped into this sht cus I do not care for anyone but a few ppl in this game and myself.

I get called out for many things. yet those people did it themself.

I get called out for impersonating people, which I never did. cus the screens that were delivered were edited. AND, the second part was a louzy lie and they couldn't even deliver proof of the so called going-on events where i so callingly wouldve said I was a person i wasn't.

I get laughed at for losing a 1v1 sometimes ''BUT URE  A FULL CUSTOM SIN'' since when do description custom gears mean the armor is more op cause I put a fking name, icon, and quote on it?

Then yesterday. I call out the entire server to dragons end to step up to me, see if there is anyone who dares. and some supposingly ''top'' players show up and stand there looking at me, doing nothing, going bluename, faction sigs, 4v1. Nothing happened...
No sig, No 1v1, No 2v1, No 3v1 - 4v1- 5v1.
Nothing.

Talk about not fearing me again, poor wretches.

call me out again on bullsht this server exists on, poor wretches.

But never forget if AEON does it, cus AEON is mentally fcked up.
Well.. Yes, I am. I most likely, and probably JUST AM.
But any mind that isn't ordinary as 99% of this server doesnt have. are dangerous minds.
When people were depressed, I was too, yet I talked to them and made them smile, even if those were people hating on me and being mean to me, i was nice to them cus I don't want people to feel or go through what I've went through, wether u were shit to me or not....  then in return which made them hate me more cus I make their statements and lies invalid.

''Mentally Ill'' Y'all ain't no experts so stfu.

That'll be it... I run through everyone's blood here, through everyone's veins, and If i decide tomorrow that u will fcking kneel I will make u fcking kneel, with or without ur permission.

U know where to find me when u wanna step up.

Aeon out.
lemme know whenever. 

^-^

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
lemme know whenever.

^-^
same lines u use everytime, wish it still mattered.

I love how hysterical people get when facts get thrown at the table.

u and ur friends can laugh as much as u want. irdc.

I know Im being real now. 's all that matters. now. if u really didn't fcking care. don't react to my topics/quotas/messages, [DATA EXPUNGED].

Offline Vengeless

• God King Emperor
  • Elegance & Finesse
same lines u use everytime, wish it still mattered.

I love how hysterical people get when facts get thrown at the table.

u and ur friends can laugh as much as u want. irdc.

I know Im being real now. 's all that matters. now. if u really didn't fcking care. don't react to my topics/quotas/messages, [DATA EXPUNGED].
lets not talk about caring over someone or something i don't even remember anymore, thats how irrelevant it is. And if i reacted to you it'd probably ever be 3x max.

''facts get thrown at the table'' my guy... Merlin and his knights ain't developing epw anymore for what it looks like. so there ain't no round table in this bish, This a fukkin' lawsuit now too?,

+ if uk ure being real stop trying to prove everything, as u said, u wish it still mattered, but it doesn't, yet u always there trying to prove stuff no one cares about. (The reply I did to this topic was a pure troll and look how personal u get and how hard i hurt ur emo feelings)

U even posted 1v1s on the forums about a LITTERAL random pver guy trashtalking u. and how u floored him. thats how out of date or how much in the past u live, when ppl see 1v1's they expect u to fight the topdogs. not some commissioner from nostalgia with half-assed r8 and 2 dragon rings.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Last time i checked ryan and Toby legit assgaped you nonstop after u felt dope ganking both players with douyu.

Been gone for 1.5 month(s) now and this bish still walking around with hurt feelings after he dug his own grave calling me out.

Waste of air & space.
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2022, 02:07 pm by Charlie

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
  • u either a smart fella or a fart smella
Mangos>>>>> anything else  :police:

Offline Vengeless

• God King Emperor
  • Elegance & Finesse
Mangos>>>>> anything else  :police:
Fax  O:-)

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
lets not talk about caring over someone or something i don't even remember anymore, thats how irrelevant it is. And if i reacted to you it'd probably ever be 3x max.

''facts get thrown at the table'' my guy... Merlin and his knights ain't developing epw anymore for what it looks like. so there ain't no round table in this bish, This a fukkin' lawsuit now too?,

+ if uk ure being real stop trying to prove everything, as u said, u wish it still mattered, but it doesn't, yet u always there trying to prove stuff no one cares about. (The reply I did to this topic was a pure troll and look how personal u get and how hard i hurt ur emo feelings)

U even posted 1v1s on the forums about a LITTERAL random pver guy trashtalking u. and how u floored him. thats how out of date or how much in the past u live, when ppl see 1v1's they expect u to fight the topdogs. not some commissioner from nostalgia with half-assed r8 and 2 dragon rings.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Last time i checked ryan and Toby legit assgaped you nonstop after u felt dope ganking both players with douyu.

Waste of air & space.
Who the *** are you talking to, schizophrenic?