Epic Perfect World

Rebalancing Psychics.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Psy: Some form of pdef boost. Reduc phys dmg taken 10% or possibly +1000 pdef.  Assuming their soul of silence gets nerfed. If not they need no blessing.

Sin: Doesn't need a blessing.

Barb: Not in need of any blessing.

Veno:  Not in need of any blessing, the class is just fine as it is with the SoW rebalancing. +10% pdef current one may as well be removed as it's useless anyway.

Seeker: Not in need of any blessing.

Mystic: In need of a nerf more than anything else. Currently blessing useless & should be removed.

Archer: No longer needs a blessing, SoW  & r8r made them plenty strong.

Cleric: Not sure about this one. I think the mana one is fine atm but giving them a bit more movement speed may be nice.

Wizard: Doesn't need a blessing.

Blademaster: Doesn't need a blessing.
YeaahhhhhHHHH!!!!

Cause getting dying to 2 hits from an AA class while wearing atleast a magical orny is just fine :monkey-30:

OHH also. when they kite till your tidal is off then, Debuff > Anti Stun > Will Surge > 123 > GG

So much skill :monkey-9:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Sins can 2shot arcanes as well.

Sins can switch deflvl wep and easily tank more than 2 hits.

Sins can stunlock the arcane or force it on the defensive once tidal is out.

Yea sins are squishy, but no, they do not need a blessing.

Lol go to page 2 there is SS of you doing 22K dmg to my "op def psy"

Not my problem that you just spam white voodoo + soul of stun and then try black voodoo once you land the stun. It's easy to counter, I have a lot more trouble with some other psy's.

Offline Daichi_

I see pinoys got everyone into thinking white voodoo = no skill. Next thing you know barbs don't use turtle.

+10000000000000000000.

Offline Daichi_

You also camp White Voodoo and depend heavily on your defense weapons.
Also factor in, you're Sage.

Unlike you, some of us don't do the things mentioned above and are Celestial Demon.

:normal-1:

Hey, it makes me a better psychic than you x10, so I'm okay with it

Offline Arkos

• Jedi Master
  • Hit me up sometime
  • Characters: Arkos,Tiberium,SpagHeddy
  • Faction: AngelDawn
a suggestion for psychics since this game has evolved so much since 2 years ago is give us all of our sage skills and a blessing to help against being one shot by every class since insta cast doesnt help us nor does aps i mean when an archer kills you instantly before you their 90% stun wears off and AD takes time to actually apply i feel like an omallys/jones blessing would help psychics because were the only class that doesnt have any way of killing another arcane user besides using soulburn which doesnt last long enough becuase people just wait it out and yes most psychics can 2 shot sins who dont have WS or Cube/Scale but if they do then killing is just a matter of how much we can crit barbs have enough health that they can just wait for their charm bms have marrows and hopefully they arent sage because 180% mdef means they cant be killed by arcane classes. Seekers have defense levels up the ying yang and can use yours against you with sac strike and magic skills. sins have condensed thorn so they can just put you to sleep or CC you while your in psychic will and then stunlock and 5 aps you after that. archers.... they have instacast 5 aps and perm anti cc and jumps as well as magic skills so they dont even need to worry about Soul of silence or Soul of stunning if they can just kill you thru psychic will 
Balance Break Welsh Dragon Overbooster

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
a suggestion for psychics since this game has evolved so much since 2 years ago is give us all of our sage skills and a blessing to help against being one shot by every class since insta cast doesnt help us nor does aps i mean when an archer kills you instantly before you their 90% stun wears off and AD takes time to actually apply i feel like an omallys/jones blessing would help psychics because were the only class that doesnt have any way of killing another arcane user besides using soulburn which doesnt last long enough becuase people just wait it out and yes most psychics can 2 shot sins who dont have WS or Cube/Scale but if they do then killing is just a matter of how much we can crit barbs have enough health that they can just wait for their charm bms have marrows and hopefully they arent sage because 180% mdef means they cant be killed by arcane classes. Seekers have defense levels up the ying yang and can use yours against you with sac strike and magic skills. sins have condensed thorn so they can just put you to sleep or CC you while your in psychic will and then stunlock and 5 aps you after that. archers.... they have instacast 5 aps and perm anti cc and jumps as well as magic skills so they dont even need to worry about Soul of silence or Soul of stunning if they can just kill you thru psychic will

+1 for the lvl 11 skills
-1 for the blessing
psys rly arent off as bad as you make it sound

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
Psychics with the next patch will receive blessing with 5atk levels and additional soulforce to match the other classes. At same time the proc rate of soul of silence will be lowered to the current value. I will actually think about blessings for all remaining classes (fair ones, nothing OP), although I don't cannot think about the right blessings for archers and wizards yet.
Wizards more SoulForce and Archers More Magic def?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Psychics with the next patch will receive blessing with 5atk levels and additional soulforce to match the other classes. At same time the proc rate of soul of silence will be lowered to the current value. I will actually think about blessings for all remaining classes (fair ones, nothing OP), although I don't cannot think about the right blessings for archers and wizards yet.
Just give a blessing that gives barb's 10% RMD.
eZpZ

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex
Just give a blessing that gives barb's 10% RMD.
eZpZ
Give barbs a bless box with +100 magic  :)

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
guys why is anyone even commenting to a thread from 2k13