Epic Perfect World

Rebalancing Psychics.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I think a channeling blessing instead of the attack levels would be a better trade in.. Psychics have alot of attack levels as is, but super low CT, nothing big, like 6-10% or something

On my old Psychic, I could max out at 85-90 attack levels. So, I have to agree. :D

Not gonna bother reading the rest of this. Probably the same as the rest of the nerfing threads. :police:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Hello. My name is Cynix and I actually like to kill things.  White voodoo is worthless for doing damage. Some people stay in white due to how squishy they become in black. Personally, I stay in black voodoo 95% of the time.  However, no one likes being consistently 1shot.  The point you made could not be any more invalid if you tried.

My psychic has 1029 magic stats.  I don't really need more attack. I need a solution for 8k pdef.  Zerk crits from almost any class will bypass your charm if you aren't full hp.

The people who understand this point aren't the white voodoo campers who everyone hates.  Its the ones who actually wanna kill stuff without being 123drop.  Frankly, since the update; I've been finding other classes simply more fun to play.  Hope that changes.

This.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Added: Frankly, anything but attack levels.  :rolleyes:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
why does everyone have such insane attack and defence levels yet, I still get along fine with just 40 attack levels and 87 defence? It makes no sense, shouldn't they be really OP?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
why does everyone have such insane attack and defence levels yet, I still get along fine with just 40 attack levels and 87 defence? It makes no sense, shouldn't they be really OP?
Thats..as a psychic right?..
;-;
Off topic, is a wizard with 12 attack levels terrible? and 10 defense?...
(:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
;-;

Yeah my black voodoo attack and white voodoo defence. Kinda. I can't remember them exactly.

Never played wizard, so I can't help on that part.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
10/12 attack/defence is really low, My wiz is 80 attack 31 def.

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
;-;
Isn't that a FULLY dragon Wiz? Compared to R8 it will always suck :x

I am still against a Psychic boost because they'll be nerved anyways again. Just keep them as they are.

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Isn't that a FULLY dragon Wiz? Compared to R8 it will always suck :x

I am still against a Psychic boost because they'll be nerved anyways again. Just keep them as they are.
Thank god. So I don't suck that much compared to other people using dragon q.q (yes, using dragon).
I do have r8 and stuff but meh. the stats keep messing me up q.q
so I gave up for the time beign.
(:

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
as far my experince play psy for 4 yrs then coming here i'd say they don't need any attck levels nor def levels , what they need acually is reduce physical damage taken %. veno blessing is trash 10% phys def is nothing when u have 8k that 800 pdef. and if u already have a 10% phys top u will get 400 phys resist out of it so it's pretty much useless.

for a suggestion since aga was confused about which blessing he would use for rest of classes here what i think would be a fair add

Psys (10-15 red phys dmg taken%)
barb (5 magic dmg taken%)
veno (already have useless 1)
mystic (already have 1 even tho it's uselss
wizard (5%hp)
archers ( -20 chan + 5 def levels)
cleric ( same as the one they have now +5 def levels )
seeker (-10 chan + 5 attck level )
for veno and mystic the current one is pretty useless can be replaced for 5% red phys dmg taken

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Im a Psy i agree with +10% phy Def is really trash im 9k phy def means +900,rlly?!,10% red phy dmg taken will be really good,Psys no need more atk lvls or def lvls...

Offline Suwolo157

as far my experince play psy for 4 yrs then coming here i'd say they don't need any attck levels nor def levels , what they need acually is reduce physical damage taken %. veno blessing is trash 10% phys def is nothing when u have 8k that 800 pdef. and if u already have a 10% phys top u will get 400 phys resist out of it so it's pretty much useless.

for a suggestion since aga was confused about which blessing he would use for rest of classes here what i think would be a fair add

Psys (10-15 red phys dmg taken%)
barb (5 magic dmg taken%)
veno (already have useless 1)
mystic (already have 1 even tho it's uselss
wizard (5%hp)
archers ( -20 chan + 5 def levels)
seeker (-10 chan + 5 attck level )
for veno and mystic the current one is pretty useless can be replaced for 5% red phys dmg taken
Psys (10-15 red phys dmg taken%) 10% is enough i think
barb (5 magic dmg taken%) not really barb have a ton of hp
veno (already have useless 1) 10% def is not useless if you can use it wisely
mystic (already have 1 even tho it's uselss ) same as veno
wizard (5%hp) i don't think so, but 5% HP didn't make wiz OP
archers ( -6 chan + 5 def levels) should be better
seeker (-10 chan + 5 attck level ) nope, everyone will role to seeker, high def level + def, you add atk levels with -10 chan and don't forget with shitty combo, Sac Slash => QPQ. Nuffsaid

That is my opinion

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Psy: Some form of pdef boost. Reduc phys dmg taken 10% or possibly +1000 pdef.  Assuming their soul of silence gets nerfed. If not they need no blessing.

Sin: Doesn't need a blessing.

Barb: Not in need of any blessing.

Veno:  Not in need of any blessing, the class is just fine as it is with the SoW rebalancing. +10% pdef current one may as well be removed as it's useless anyway.

Seeker: Not in need of any blessing.

Mystic: In need of a nerf more than anything else. Currently blessing useless & should be removed.

Archer: No longer needs a blessing, SoW  & r8r made them plenty strong.

Cleric: Not sure about this one. I think the mana one is fine atm but giving them a bit more movement speed may be nice.

Wizard: Doesn't need a blessing.

Blademaster: Doesn't need a blessing.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Yeah, add a physical damage reduce blessing. You'll still get hit for 25k from absorb soul.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I agree with the pdef. Psy's are already a nightmare to kill for arcanes because of the huge mdef and massive deflvl. Not to mention they easily crit 10k+ a hit without any sort of boost or debuff when they switch to black voodoo.

Psy's are fine as they are right now, however if soul of silence gets nerfed a bit (which is long overdue imo.) they will need a bit more pdef to not be useless against anything physical with high dph.
Lol go to page 2 there is SS of you doing 22K dmg to my "op def psy"