Epic Perfect World

Rebalancing Psychics.

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
I don't want anything at all.

My Psy now has either 100 Attack Level or 126 Defense Level. 26k HP, 10k pdef, 30k mag def
And these are BASE stats. No buffs or anything ( except the voodoos which are included to the atk/def level I mentioned )

Just leave the damn classes as they are. As soon as they get a boost everyone will play them and they'll get nurfed again. Nothing won. And well ... it's not really hard to change voodoos fast ...

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
fap black voodoo nerff white to as maximum of 60 deff lvs. make it so they are mortal vs any class that's not an EA.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Psys really do not need more defence, it takes 3-4 people to kill a psy, if you dont have willsurge on your genie you're totally screwed you get sealed almost every hit, if they're camping def mode like that they're almost as hard as killing a fully buffed cata.

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
the cata dies faster lmao
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
im sorry to tell you but i fail to understand how Psy's work  :rolleyes:
so answers like yours "you couldnt fail more if u tried" doesn't really help, on the contraire only makes you look bad cuz instead of helping others explaining how things work u decided to turn it into a mockery comment.
so please, explain me how will this not affect the following:

if psy have more defense then psy's can just go into black voodoo andkeep some defense
is psy decides to use white voodoo then it will be a tank and lose the atak

doesn't both skills work for that sole purppose? if they use a voodoo the other side of the coin will activate, so making them to have a choice on their fights, atak or defend.

and note that idc if ppl call others noobs or dumb or stupid cuz they use white voodoo a lot, we look at it as a whole and skills r there to be used so we cant forbid players form using certani skills.

a much more explanation on why u guys would need defense instead of attack would be appreciated ;)
not comments like "no atak lvl we want def lvl"....this means nothing to us since we take no conclusions out of that kind of comments.

Your original comment suggested that you knew what you were talking about.  That's what bothered me. Sorry I came off rude.  I've just seen so many people who don't understand psys make that argument.  We understand that white is defense and black is attack.  However, How will you ever kill anything if you need to go white every other hit vs a gof class?  Even worse, it is instinctive to stun/seal/immobilize a black voodoo psy.  Managing to get back into white is not as easy as it sounds in theory.  I understand that psys have other survival skills, but good luck using a skill vs a 1shot.

No one is suggesting that white voodoo shouldn't be used. It is a valuable skill. However, black voodoo is used more than white.  That is why defense is important.  Psys already have the lowest pdef in the game, and in addition to increased attack levels from black; you lower your own defense levels as a cost. Needless to say; lowest r8 defense levels in the game + lowest pdef.. it's not a good time vs a gof class.
Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 12:29 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline cleene

The proc rate of soul of silence will be lowered to the current value.

This is why we need more Pdef not atk lvl.....
Archer 150 Cleene
Seeker 150 MsLoveD

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I don't want anything at all.

My Psy now has either 100 Attack Level or 126 Defense Level. 26k HP, 10k pdef, 30k mag def
And these are BASE stats. No buffs or anything ( except the voodoos which are included to the atk/def level I mentioned )

Just leave the damn classes as they are. As soon as they get a boost everyone will play them and they'll get nurfed again. Nothing won. And well ... it's not really hard to change voodoos fast ...
wtf is your psy pure vit lol ?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
it takes 3-4 people to kill a psy

Damn what kind of Psys have you been fighting lol

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
most be pure vit psy with 2x phy def rings 88=D

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Your original comment suggested that you knew what you were talking about.  That's what bothered me. Sorry I came off rude.  I've just seen so many people who don't understand psys make that argument.  We understand that white is defense and black is attack.  However, How will you ever kill anything if you need to go white every other hit vs a gof class?  Even worse, it is instinctive to stun/seal/immobilize a black voodoo psy.  Managing to get back into white is not as easy as it sounds in theory.  I understand that psys have other survival skills, but good luck using a skill vs a 1shot.

No one is suggesting that white voodoo shouldn't be used. It is a valuable skill. However, black voodoo is used more than white.  That is why defense is important.  Psys already have the lowest pdef in the game, and in addition to increased attack levels from black; you lower your own defense levels as a cost. Needless to say; lowest r8 defense levels in the game + lowest pdef.. it's not a good time vs a gof class.
+1 here on Cynix

Offline Nine_FOx

it is a GM psy.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
it is a GM psy.

most be pure vit psy with 2x phy def rings 88=D

I think its another hybrid toon much like the Veno barb we have been seen around these parts lately. I have heard about a mystical creature known as the Psy-Barb. It looks like a normal Psy but is much harder to beat. It uses a move called True-Vodoo which raises its defence level to a number not calculable by earth standards. It then follows up with Soul-Invoke which is insta kill to anything that attacks it

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
wtf is your psy pure vit lol ?

:normal-2:
I didn't put any single point into Vit. My Vit comes from my gear which everyone has. My r8 doesn't have any vit points. Only additional Vit I got are 10 Vit points from my Emperor ring engrave

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I can tank 4 people if I'm lucky with not being stunned a lot, heals, psychic will etc. I'm pure mag dragon armour. o;
Though if an archer or sin's involved it won't last long. D:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I agree with the pdef. Psy's are already a nightmare to kill for arcanes because of the huge mdef and massive deflvl. Not to mention they easily crit 10k+ a hit without any sort of boost or debuff when they switch to black voodoo.

Psy's are fine as they are right now, however if soul of silence gets nerfed a bit (which is long overdue imo.) they will need a bit more pdef to not be useless against anything physical with high dph.