Epic Perfect World

Being acused of Scamming

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Trolling aside, try to keep these kind of issues in pms, as tori said, pm it to some gm instead of making threads. May aswell just blacklist the person that pm'd you and move on with your day.

Now I know you're gonna go back and capitalize my name.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Now I know you're gonna go back and capitalize my name.

Re-check my other post.  :normal-4:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Re-check my other post.  :normal-4:

:normal-4:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I wouldn't worry about him too much. He tried to troll me after NW, constantly going on about how I was mad about being in Flame (fun fact: you cant spell flame without lame). I told him to just stop trying to troll and went on my merry way.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Ok so I world chatted a few minutes ago to buy 7.4k Wob for 750 ec. I already have 16k rep so I dont nee to buy the total of 8k. that would be a watse. 8k wob is 800 ec. obviously idk why people even try for 900 when that is a total rip. Then a few moments later someone pmed me "scam" I was like im not scaminging because i dont need the otehr 600. 8k wob is 800 ec. so i jsut too 50 off for the 600. and so he kept acusing me of scamming this perons name was "Scrap"

He wouldnt shut up about me scaming then he finally did. I dont know why this peson decided to jut randomly pm me and say i was scaming. Im not. 8k wob is 800 ec. I DONT NEED 8K. I NEED 7.4k! God!
man just blacklist  :normal-33: :normal-33: we dont have forum's space for useless posts .. we got some another necessary stuff like " archer's blessing "  :normal-5: