• Faction: Notorious

Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
YOU PLAY THIS VIDEO GAME WHEN UR OWNER TELLS U TO :( . ENJOY VACATION MUFFINS

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
YOU PLAY THIS VIDEO GAME WHEN UR OWNER TELLS U TO :( . ENJOY VACATION MUFFINS
Some people play with they friends, some people(randoms) just switch guilds and play with whoever got more and is winning 🙃
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2022, 07:10 am by 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
Some people play with they friends, some people(randoms) just switch guilds and play with whoever got more and is winning 🙃
ARE YOU  IMPLYING TO THE BRS WHO JOINED PROMINENT?
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2022, 08:08 pm by Samra

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
ARE YOU EMPLYING IMPLYING TO THE BRS WHO JOINED PROMINENT?
if that would be their focus, they would've join prominent since day 1,
maybe they found out that playing with this side is way funnier, instead of raging and spamming discord in almost 2023 when no one plays this for serious (unlike your side)

Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
if that would be their focus, they would've join prominent since day 1,
maybe they found out that playing with this side is way funnier, instead of raging and spamming discord in almost 2023 when no one plays this for serious (unlike your side)
ok but the "the other side" u are talking about is akatsuki which is led by brs, unless u mean prominent leftovers frank and ezkay who made a guild after they left u. The pk is kinda 1 sided which is why ppl prefer ctf/hb 

Offline Gomez

ok but the "the other side" u are talking about is akatsuki which is led by brs, unless u mean prominent leftovers frank and ezkay who made a guild after they left u. The pk is kinda 1 sided which is why ppl prefer ctf/hb
You are mixing so many things just to point out that few akatsuki players joined prominent players to play for fun, i don't know if you are about to commit suicide about that, but seems like that doesn't let u sleep comfy during nights, anyway, i don't even know why u take this game so serious when pks aren't even 20v20 lol

Offline Gomez

I mean we got the fact that ye, some brs left you to have fun, but u don't have to include that on every single sentence u write on forum, you'r like 
"Hello mom good morning, do u know some akatsuki which were led  by brs actually joined prominent players? crazy right? 2 guilds that doesn't even exist since a year ago and i can't believe it mom"

Offline Gomez

- : Some akatsuki says hi to nuno
this guy:
 Trying to Hold a Fart Next to a Cute Girl in Class | Know ...

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
*** brazilians, *** nuno, *** all

I INVENTED YOU

ot: nice video bro strong gymshark legend