Epic Perfect World

HB discussion

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
One of the only ones that actually can be fun for PvP and each time touched gets worse and worse
I don't see where 350 EC is supposed to make people not leave HB, when many still do. And those who don't occur to quit either have no option to wait 5000000 minutes for crystals to ***ing spawn for such a shit reward that ain't even worth the wait for the loser or victory team, so the person either waits for 0 reason due to other people or quits and next time have to go on and buy a 350 EC item to participate again WHICH BTW, the icon is so creative that looks exactly same as Stardust Ore which i had to look for almost 3 minutes and missed this one cause i legit thought that was Stardust Exchange option

I don't see where this is supposed to help in anything when others legit get screwed over it and doesn't stop people from leaving and ur just forcing people to pay for something worse than before, either that or just make the event more valuable in terms of rewards which no one even cares now days, theres nothing to farm for anymore... 

Also balance your server, it's been years and everyone most likely got the max status in R8 with full 4x, and 3- channeling, the server could really use some nerfs in classes damage ...