Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the archer's blessing be changed?

Yes, remove it totally
107 (49.3%)
Yes, nerf the blessing
28 (12.9%)
No, archers are fine now
82 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 177

Archer's blessing

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I wouldnt care, because I dont rely on spark at all. I use my genie to survive mostly.
Pro.

Wow, how funny! I said literally the exact same thing and people argued with me for years.
Lmao.

On topic, all I can say here is, thanks sir.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Dragon isnt end gear, not viable option. :normal-1:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Sorry wanted to join topic : (
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
If you want to nerf archers change spirit blackhole to soul shatter.
Most of those archers on the rankings are demon as said before, and demon gets most of their power from quickshot > auto attack and purge, not channeling. Mine is sage and not instant cast even with magic ring. I use my dragon bow for most of my kills.
Removing the blessing will make all the archers who aren't instant cast have to get atleast 7 channeling adds on r8 to be back where they were before, which means I'm never using crossbow again if this goes through. So with that said I think the better choice would be to fix the r8 instead of the blessing, but that doesn't seem possible?
Also looking at pvp rankings will not tell you much, and archers usually always dominate that anyway.
If you want to see what is truly going on or what should be fixed you should log on and watch pk.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
There's only like 20 sage EAs that are insta chan (90%+) And about 300 demon EAs that are 1.00 aps (base) with R8. The difference demon EAs have against sage EAs, is debuff bow. 1.50 aps with debuff bow...you're dead.

I will give it another try and suggest this:
Remove the xbow channel  stat and the channeling stones from xbow=-22% channel removed even more then the whole blessing.
Bcuz if you remove the blessing from the non casting archers then skills like thunder blast would take too long to cast and u couldent even use it vs a bm or a sin due to perma stun/seal.

Remove the ct and square formation from x-bow and it's fixed.

this, not the blessing.

What I think is causing imbalance more than anything is the fact that the highest channel ea's can pass 1.5 aps with skillspam because their channel caps at 99%. Arcanes had their channel cap lowered, I suggest to do the same for EA's. Not only does the current cap give them high attack speed, it also turns the Square Formation proc into a free stunlock.  I'm fine with having 90% channel ea's, purely channel is not broken untill it passes that. It's the fact that they get square formation along with it that breaks stuff.

A major second imbalance is -interval purge bows. I would suggest removing purge off the dragon bow entirely. EA's with in excess of 1aps (with several nearing 2 aps, and a few passing it) rain purges like crazy. Especially in the current most popular pk style with a few ea's  assist attacking we can now count it as purge/second instead of attacks/sec..

So in short.

Cap channeling at 90%.
Remove square formation. (channel + proc is like adding purify spell to dragon glaive.)
Change spirit blackhole into the lower procrate version or remove it off -int bows.

Offline Benji

Removing the blessing does affect mostly just chan EAs,demon ones auto attack 80% of time anyway.
Its not that easy to hit 90%+ chan and only few have it,so you will remove the blessing and pretty much get most of chan EAs quit it,cuse they dont have 2-3x chan stats on every piece.

If you talk about the rankings,yeah,demon ones, pewpew auto attack on AA classes,dead instantly with aps,thats how they are on rankings. EA blessing was nerfed already,and that did dmg to all EAs,chan was left only,cause it was needed.
And it still is. With SoW sage QS and so-so chan on most sage archers,they can finaly do something,and right,lets nerf them right now. Who cares if they wont even manage to do their attacks against any skilled player,cause it will be possible to stop it all while its still in the process of chan.

Well anyway,lets just reroll to demon EAs and fill that rankings even more..just saying.
BB AA classes,was nice to see you around.
My opinion only. Ty

Offline Consist

• Old Player
If you want to nerf archers change spirit blackhole to soul shatter.
Most of those archers on the rankings are demon as said before, and demon gets most of their power from quickshot > auto attack and purge, not channeling. Mine is sage and not instant cast even with magic ring. I use my dragon bow for most of my kills.
Removing the blessing will make all the archers who aren't instant cast have to get atleast 7 channeling adds on r8 to be back where they were before, which means I'm never using crossbow again if this goes through. So with that said I think the better choice would be to fix the r8 instead of the blessing, but that doesn't seem possible?
Also looking at pvp rankings will not tell you much, and archers usually always dominate that anyway.
If you want to see what is truly going on or what should be fixed you should log on and watch pk.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
mehh u can take it of all you want, but when tis gone and eas still rape.....get ready for another post of RQ about how archers have dartle....QQers: DARK EA SOOOOOOOOO OP DARTLE SPAMMERS, HOLY EA SOOOOOOOOOO OP THEY GET 20% CRIT OMG REMOVE ARCHERS FROM GAME.
Recent video.

AuRaGeN

This server starting to sound like vendetta with all the cries about balance :X
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Sorry wanted to join topic : (

Lmao xD

But yeah, -chan archers QQing, awww, sad.  Removing blessing would be great, + remove also -chan from xbow <3 finally more archers would go for interval and this would be real server, not the one on which archers are mages...

And removing purge from dragon bow? wow I see  everyone went on smoking party without me ijs

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
So in short.

Cap channeling at 90%.
Remove square formation. (channel + proc is like adding purify spell to dragon glaive.)
Change spirit blackhole into the lower procrate version or remove it off -int bows.

All my +1's.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
how about remove chan from the gears but keep the blessing and nerf SP to soul shatter

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Well, sins have to choose between aps or gof, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea making archers choose between aps or blackhole also. :normal-1: