Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the archer's blessing be changed?

Yes, remove it totally
107 (49.3%)
Yes, nerf the blessing
28 (12.9%)
No, archers are fine now
82 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 177

Archer's blessing

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
This is the best idea I have seen so far. Or maybe just remove xbow completely. This way it doesn't nerf all archers, just the channeling ones since people seem to think they are so op.

I don't think anyone would use Xbow if it never had chan+ that Proc anyways

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
like i said, people would put chan stones in their bows instead so they'd only be loosing 10% chan

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Thats why I said to forbid useing archers channel stones like those armor break stones before were removed but this would go for archers only or if Agatio can solve it then make the stones only availabile for magic type weapons.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Thats why I said to forbid useing archers channel stones like those armor break stones before were removed but this would go for archers only or if Agatio can solve it then make the stones only availabile for magic type weapons.

Then Naeem and Robbert cry because their axes have -ct stones.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Then Naeem and Robbert cry because their axes have -ct stones.

Made me laugh

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Wow not one Blademaster on the top 125 pvp'ers..Talk about inbalance :rolleyes:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Doesnt matter with or without blessing archers will stay OP in massive pk..demon quick shot man leap and the low cd anti stun

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits

Because most turned to support wr's that only stun/hf in mass pk. Most of those archers at the top indeed do get their kills from mass pk where they are one of the few classes that focuses purely on single target DD-ing.

Doesnt matter with or without blessing archers will stay OP in massive pk..demon quick shot man leap and the low cd anti stun

Not cause of that but because of advanced purge paired up with an interval.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Remove SP put the other purge spell whatever the name.. Problem solved only real EA will stay playimg it..

Inb4 they rerrol to mystics and spam absourb soul

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Are you sure he can do it? Cast stones not working only on archers.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Yes, please remove bless. Make ea most useless class ever. Remove Genie Spark too, also panda form, also psy and seeker and etc.

this guy just got all his channeling stuff, killed me alone for the first time. You see where he come from.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

BMs have to be aps and only really get kills in 1v1
APS BM in mass PK is looked down apon and in most casses much better replaced with an EA ;DDD

but I think Aga's point is that EAs are completely dominating the PVP rankings. Cast or not he wants more other classes in there. Removing the blessing will effect all of them.

Believe it or not, you ignorant PvErs that say Dark EAs only use dartle have yet to see how I heiro bug all LA/HA chars with self buffs one time or another with my metalz. I used Dartle a lot because in mass PK i want to get debuffs as fast as possible but I spam those metals almost as soon as they come off cool down if the target lives long enough.

With out 20% chan, even me as a dark EA will be affected, and atleast you can see when I use blood vow.... and not only notice when your HP is at 20%

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Yes, Let's make a poll to remove spark genie. Let's see how happy those mgs are.
I wouldnt care, because I dont rely on spark at all. I use my genie to survive mostly.

Confederate

Archer's blessing in my opinion should be nerfed or removed totally. It was introduced when r8 gear wasn't viable to use, so archers lacked the channeling speed and sage archers weren't worth playing almost at all.
Now, with the r8 gear and the amount of -channeling available, the blessing is causing imbalance in PvP. -Channel is the easiest obtainable stat for archers out of all r8 sets.

Wow, how funny! I said literally the exact same thing and people argued with me for years.
Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 05:44 pm by Confederate

Offline Kirasath

Remove bless and what will dragon archers have left?not everyone can afford r8 with decent stats