Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the archer's blessing be changed?

Yes, remove it totally
107 (49.3%)
Yes, nerf the blessing
28 (12.9%)
No, archers are fine now
82 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 177

Archer's blessing

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
ok the blessing was added, i assume, to balance the classes and now that ppl have managed to actually work WITH it everyone has to QQ...play and EA then tell me it needs to be nerfed...(just my opinion)

Keep in mind the blessing was added in the dragon era of EPW.

No r8r, no attack levels.

With the introduction of armor that comes with 20 def and 25 atklevels, along with a weapon that adds 20-40 attacklevels, dragonchild & warsong belts adding another 15 along with a significant stat boost things changed a LOT.

Archers are an offensive class, their only real defenses consist of
A: running away.
B: dealing so much damage the opponent has to run away.

As such, an increase of say 60 attacklevels is not only a massive boost to their offense, it also directly affects their ability to survive.  (The blessing was already editted a bit to deal with this, but clearly not enough.)

Pre-r8r the archers were really weak and needed a boost. They got it. Then, with the arrival of attack and deflevels archers went from weak to strong. As such I do not believe a blessing for balancing purposes is no longer neccesary. On a somewhat unrelated note, I feel the same about the pdef blessings on veno & mystic.

I still think that instead of nerfing channeling ea's only, which isn't even the majority if EA"s on here, Agatio should probably look into the weapon procs. If sage get's nerfed but demon doesn't then people will just join the other 60%? 70%? of high aps demon ea's and hierobug everything anyway.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Give them +10% Elemental resistance, it's not useless at all.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
10% channeling would be fine in it itself, no need to add evasion or mdef - That would just buff demon eas, god knows they don't need it (It's a reason 75% of people in the ranking list are eas, yeah they're a bit on the squishy side but what does it matter when you drop everyone with constant purges and hiero bugs from air even)

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
No Disrespect but i have never seen a server before that thinks nerfing is the end all to everything.What i mean by this is Nerfing is NOT always the answer but that seems to be the case here.EVERYTIME there is some issue with skills or toons the answer seems to be let's nerf it.Getting tired of it myself.Just my opinion ofc.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
ok so for 1 class should we buff every other class in the game? think of it that way if 1 doesnt get a nerf the others affected need a buff.