Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the archer's blessing be changed?

Yes, remove it totally
107 (49.3%)
Yes, nerf the blessing
28 (12.9%)
No, archers are fine now
82 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 177

Archer's blessing

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
^Best idea. So many EAs are CT bc of that xbow, and im fine not using it since my ct can reach 83 without it.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
want to remove chan?remove xbow chan then
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

christian177

Can we remove spark too from wizards cause all wizards do now is spam that thing and with the high attack lvl they have it makes it hurt like hell  ;) and in away its kinda like the same thing as channeling archers with their spark makes them op and only rely on 1 skill

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes, Let's make a poll to remove spark genie. Let's see how happy those mgs are.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Argue with casting archers in this topic is like... Ofc they don't wanna lose blessing, without it they have to use skill.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
One more thing, (Sorry if i'm making anyone mad) Sage EAs have to use one MAGIC ring for 10% chan. Sage EAs have accuracy of 9k-12k, While Demon EAs have accuracy of 20k+ Sage EAs miss half the time.

This one person will spam his distorted opinion over and over. Every second post from 1 person  :normal-2: what a joke.

20k+ accuracy ...  :normal-2: wtf man

All this coming from person who make cat shop at our afk every other day looking for attention. I bet he be the first person who say plis recluta teh HangOver if Xpend ever left server.

Anyways either remove it completely or not at all.. taking only 10% off isnt gona change much tbh.
Also the EAs in the rank tables are mostly from mass PvP.

The -90+% eas only come out sz to do this 1v1 thing.

PS: No Consist, it doesn't cost 50k + EC to be -90... random idiot spaming numbers you don't understand
It's costs more to be decent APS EA  :normal-2:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Remove the ct and square formation from x-bow and it's fixed.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Remove the ct and square formation from x-bow and it's fixed.
this, not the blessing.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Consist

• Old Player

This one person will spam his distorted opinion over and over. Every second post from 1 person  :normal-2: what a joke.

20k+ accuracy ...  :normal-2: wtf man

All this coming from person who make cat shop at our afk every other day looking for attention. I bet he be the first person who say plis recluta teh HangOver if Xpend ever left server.

Anyways either remove it completely or not at all.. taking only 10% off isnt gona change much tbh.
Also the EAs in the rank tables are mostly from mass PvP.

The -90+% eas only come out sz to do this 1v1 thing.

PS: No Consist, it doesn't cost 50k + EC to be -90... random idiot spaming numbers you don't understand
It's costs more to be decent APS EA  :normal-2:

I want no trouble...WhatHappenOnSaturday

Offline Ja'Yah

• Nyx
  • Knowledge is Power
  • Characters: Animanyx/NyxGod/Omnyxcient
  • Faction: GotMilk
In mass pk they drop easily...is what I meant.

i know but everyone that is squishy drop easily in Mass pk.....but you cannot 1v1 a chan archer. shyt im a R8 Wizzy and in Mass pk im always  targeted by at least 2 bm's 3 archer's and even 2 barbs.......i live for about 6 seconds then im dead b/c the over kill damage from the archer's alone
"Praise Yah"

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Archers shouldn't have the best of both worlds, They should use the bow for aps and switch to xbow for channeling, or r8 bow for attack. the blessing is what is OP not the xbow. yes if you take out xbox channeling and stones, they'd put stones in the bow so then they only loose 10%, so no you need to get rid of the blessing, i don't see any other class with 20% channeling, nevermind AA's who actually need the channeling :normal-19:

..........archers have more channeling than wizards and we get 20% buff.

@whoever said wizards ahve alot of attack... every class has that ability they choose to go for better options though. (GoF)(SB)(Puri)(Def)

Offline Ja'Yah

• Nyx
  • Knowledge is Power
  • Characters: Animanyx/NyxGod/Omnyxcient
  • Faction: GotMilk
Nothing against -Chan Archer's but its not fun when you cant cast anything b/c the archer's chan is -100% and the Cd's is quite short in a fight
"Praise Yah"

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Remove the blessing.

Please note that additional -chat gives edge on all skills also for demon archers, so you're first to stun, got faster cast of quickshot, sharpened arror, blood vow and other important skills.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I will give it another try and suggest this:
Remove the xbow channel  stat and the channeling stones from xbow=-22% channel removed even more then the whole blessing.
Bcuz if you remove the blessing from the non casting archers then skills like thunder blast would take too long to cast and u couldent even use it vs a bm or a sin due to perma stun/seal.

This is the best idea I have seen so far. Or maybe just remove xbow completely. This way it doesn't nerf all archers, just the channeling ones since people seem to think they are so op.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
not sure if chan should be removed,but i do think archers need a little elemental resistance..like 10% ^