Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the archer's blessing be changed?

Yes, remove it totally
107 (49.3%)
Yes, nerf the blessing
28 (12.9%)
No, archers are fine now
82 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 177

Archer's blessing

Offline Karas

• ?
  • ?!
Remove , its not fun.
Come at me mongrel.

Offline Craggan

Tbh I don't care either way but I do want to point out the 70% of the EA in the top 25 players are demon not sage and we all know they go for -int not channel. But it is your server. Do with it whatever you think is best for balance.

Offline Ja'Yah

• Nyx
  • Knowledge is Power
  • Characters: Animanyx/NyxGod/Omnyxcient
  • Faction: GotMilk
You know how easily EAs drop? 1 2 3 done. Make it 10% channeling atleast...don't remove it.

Nope Remove it. Is what i think should happen and yeah archer's can die in 1,2,3 but archers also have 3 spark, wing's of Grace you have Stealth and you also have unlimited Immunity to speed debuff's/Stun's...... don't seem like a 1,2,3 thing to me lol but that's just me. and ya can also out damage b/c of ya 100% -channeling -.- but its up to Agatio.

Should also buff wizzy's Since we kinda Dont have any Physical Damage but Blade Tempest. lol our shield's are useless when all other Mage's can use Physical on us or Use WOOD Damage or METAL Damage. Since our shield's are based on OUR Spell's. Other than the the Physical Resist on Earth Barrier

Im Glad this Forum was made.
"Praise Yah"

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Tbh I don't care either way but I do want to point out the 70% of the EA in the top 25 players are demon not sage and we all know they go for -int not channel. But it is your server. Do with it whatever you think is best for balance.
Please note that additional -chat gives edge on all skills also for demon archers, so you're first to stun, got faster cast of quickshot, sharpened arror, blood vow and other important skills.

Offline JohnPaul

• Beginner
I dont Agree on this, if they remove the blessings in Archers. Alot of EA gonna quit, thats the only way that archers can kill. So if they remove thats whats for archers left? Archers cant win alot they weak, low defence. So if the blessings remove Hang-Over ends of their career  >:D >:D so Please dont remove the Blessings

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
True, most of the players on pk ranking are archers.. but the majority of those are demon -int eas, I personally don't think it's anything wrong with -ct ones (except from the incredibly annoying xbow proc) aps eas are way more powerful.

Should also buff wizzy's

Lol, no.
Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:39 pm by qt

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i say lower it to 6% and see how it goes ;)

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Nope Remove it. Is what i think should happen and yeah archer's can die in 1,2,3 but archers also have 3 spark, wing's of Grace you have Stealth and you also have unlimited Immunity to speed debuff's/Stun's...... don't seem like a 1,2,3 thing to me lol but that's just me. and ya can also out damage b/c of ya 100% -channeling -.- but its up to Agatio.

Should also buff wizzy's Since we kinda Dont have any Physical Damage but Blade Tempest. lol our shield's are useless when all other Mage's can use Physical on us or Use WOOD Damage or METAL Damage. Since our shield's are based on OUR Spell's. Other than the the Physical Resist on Earth Barrier

Im Glad this Forum was made.

In mass pk they drop easily...is what I meant.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Im ok to lower it to -10 CT, that way the wanna be insta EAs cant do much. You need at least -79 to be good and without the -20 that aint possible unless u got -6 on all gear. Since not many ea's got that, making it -10 is the best way to do it.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ja'Yah

• Nyx
  • Knowledge is Power
  • Characters: Animanyx/NyxGod/Omnyxcient
  • Faction: GotMilk
True, most of the players on pk ranking are archers.. but the majority of those are demon -int eas, I personally don't think it's anything wrong with -ct ones, aps eas are way more powerful.

Lol, no.

i like how you leave out the whole reason why i said buff wizzy's but ok. and you don't know if -Int archer's Don't have any -Chan Agatio even said it's the easiest stat to get on R8 Archer's so.... have at it on that False statement.
"Praise Yah"

Offline Consist

• Old Player
There's only like 20 sage EAs that are insta chan (90%+) And about 300 demon EAs that are 1.00 aps (base) with R8. The difference demon EAs have against sage EAs, is debuff bow. 1.50 aps with debuff bow...you're dead.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Removing Archer blessing is full of bs
Why?
1.) some of archer is not insta cast
2.)Bm has High Def, with low chan like me its damn hard to kill em only if i didn't use Bloodvow,and auto attack.

i qq too much cuz im unskilled archer? you think so, im land archer pker and won several event and just became 2nd place @ 1v1 event recently(with aps and chan r8) aps with r8 bow:-0.83, i dont have chan that much
-my r8 bow has aps and attack lvl-
so want to remove archer chan then give em pdef or mdef

why i have 13k pdef 13k mdef,full pdef orns  give only 20k but the risk is magic can kill easyly (with our 9k mdef)
now you saying i should wear full mdef orns give only 17k mdef and has 10k pdef

want to flame me? go on, not here but on game
my ign:Abis,Abls.

Edit:i'm Demon by the way
Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:45 pm by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Consist

• Old Player
One more thing, (Sorry if i'm making anyone mad) Sage EAs have to use one MAGIC ring for 10% chan. Sage EAs have accuracy of 9k-12k, While Demon EAs have accuracy of 20k+ Sage EAs miss half the time.

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Plz gibe Aps blessing  :normal-1:

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I will give it another try and suggest this:
Remove the xbow channel  stat and the channeling stones from xbow=-22% channel removed even more then the whole blessing.
Bcuz if you remove the blessing from the non casting archers then skills like thunder blast would take too long to cast and u couldent even use it vs a bm or a sin due to perma stun/seal.