Epic Perfect World

thirteen reasons why

Offline Black Mamba

+ to this but where is "inf"? Been a month with no show of activeness. He should have been updating us on what's coming. Other GMs might be telling us that he is working on the patch but in reality they got also no idea. Even if we suggest this kind of stuffs he might not seen this because of his inactiveness. Maybe he should've give us also THIRTEEN REASONS WHY he is not active and not showing us any signs of life in this game.  ;)

Offline Dummy

• ₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎˚୨୧

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 Automated PVP events... also add an npc that sets up 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, etc... that puts players in a Queue and matches them up..
- 1  Seekers def were already nerfed...honestly they are a pain to fight, especially when you get random 1 shot....but its relatively easy to avoid. 
 -1 Nerfing sin attack... the class is supposed to deal high damage to targets in 1o1 situation...especially considering it has the lowest range in game... I can throw a 15second stun lock on as a sin and still barely deal enough dmg to kill most targets unless they're in attack...
 -1 Cleric defense boost... its hard enough already to kill eps in pk...especially with def lvl stats on purify weapon...
 -1 nerfing Barb skill, yeah the damage can be insane but it usually doesn't kill more than 1-2 targets assuming your pt is buffed...also personally think pvp is in air TOO much.....
 -1 Nerfing SB skills...but I do think they could use a slight damage nerf...maybe like 5%. 
 +1Definitely need smaller map on NW...would increase pvp on there.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
Class that need nerf on damage is Demon EA ( APS EA ) they deal 10k- 20k per hit ( once you get purge ) .
Nerf SB bow or Purge bow to half of its % .
Make All ea arrows visible when you normal hit like a normal arrow ( Elite Arcanele ).
thats actually a reasonable nerf

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
Class that need nerf on damage is Demon EA ( APS EA ) they deal 10k- 20k per hit ( once you get purge ) .
Nerf SB bow or Purge bow to half of its % .
Make All ea arrows visible when you normal hit like a normal arrow ( Elite Arcanele ).
+1 .... they are really broken in term of damage with 3 spark ...

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
 You do realise that for any of your 13 we need inf to work on it, and that we either wont get it or will have to wait quite a bit for anything to happen right?

If i had to put my cents on something, maybe the automatic stuff gets implemented, so you know....server requires less man power and can self sustain even more, but dont expect huge balance changes. (Since its a sensitive topic thats hard to face without bias and there will be always someone unhappy about a change, its not called balance for anything) 

Its easier to go for other changes that will make his work easier and generate more profit. (You have to remember that inf does not give a shit if you get one shotted by eas or sbs or if venos have a futa cock, if they are bringing in more money than you it doesnt matter, for you its a game for him its business)

Even if your sugestions were to be put in place there are some good ones and some questionable...? so again inf would have to use caution on what he puts in (time im willing to bet hes not in the best mood to invest)

My tip is, log in, try to have fun, dont worry too much about shit you cant control, if you are not having fun log out, there are other shit out there (not even talking abt other servers) simple as that.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Hi Ma

• Poor EA
  • CRIPTICK
  • Characters: HiMa
  • Faction: CripTik
+++ with everything
What Flex said:
Ask google about us niga,  :D :D

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
+1 Automated PVP events... also add an npc that sets up 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, etc... that puts players in a Queue and matches them up..
- 1  Seekers def were already nerfed...honestly they are a pain to fight, especially when you get random 1 shot....but its relatively easy to avoid.
 -1 Nerfing sin attack... the class is supposed to deal high damage to targets in 1o1 situation...especially considering it has the lowest range in game... I can throw a 15second stun lock on as a sin and still barely deal enough dmg to kill most targets unless they're in attack...
 -1 Cleric defense boost... its hard enough already to kill eps in pk...especially with def lvl stats on purify weapon...
 -1 nerfing Barb skill, yeah the damage can be insane but it usually doesn't kill more than 1-2 targets assuming your pt is buffed...also personally think pvp is in air TOO much.....
 -1 Nerfing SB skills...but I do think they could use a slight damage nerf...maybe like 5%.
 +1Definitely need smaller map on NW...would increase pvp on there.
If sin attack wont get nerfed then their defense should, but like, ALOT. 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I will happily take a defense nerf for an attack boost. Game incentivizes us to use def too much, switching to dex gear I deal 5% more damage max... makes more sense to just use def gear in pk than to die in 1-2shots dealing barely any damage. Also think its more so the 3sparking+tidal evasion that makes sins seem tanky....I still get heiroed by eas while in full defense at like 107 def lvl...

with full 2x pdef top and 2x mdef legs I still have less defense than a wizard using earth shield, stat wise...
Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 02:23 am by Mercenary
jopaer/Mercenary