Epic Perfect World

R9 daggers + ring in game (the real ones)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
This guy should be given a gold medal if he worked that hard for those daggers.
And think on this about OPness, complects can be modified easily (ex: epic's r8r). But R9R3 doesnt have the chance of giving anyone 30% pdef ( r8r top) and 30% mdef (r8r bot) or allowing insta-cast eas, 3x-0.05int on top and wrists etc. Given the right circumstances, r8r is just as OP if not more, except allows for only some people to be OP while R9R3 lets everyone be OP.

Back on topic, this is something that should be rectified as it provides a potential power-gap. But if this guy got these daggers fair and square, all he gets is time wasted for the work he's put in, sucks hard for him because of a mistake that was made months ago.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
This guy should be given a gold medal if he worked that hard for those daggers.
And think on this about OPness, complects can be modified easily (ex: epic's r8r). But R9R3 doesnt have the chance of giving anyone 30% pdef ( r8r top) and 30% mdef (r8r bot) or allowing insta-cast eas, 3x-0.05int on top and wrists etc. Given the right circumstances, r8r is just as OP if not more, except allows for only some people to be OP while R9R3 lets everyone be OP.

I must differ here, there's not way a r8r weapon can compete under any circumstance against any variation of r9 weapons. Bars the impossible chance of getting GoF r8r daggers with triple interval.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
thank god rrr9 forges arent in game. Third recast r9 made the game so out of balance it became literally impossible to compete. In PWI watching a 32KHP barb get 1shot by a wizzy in rrr9 gear was kind of depressing.

54k HP barb 1 shot by wizzy without cornered beast here(unless you see it comming ofc.)  :-[
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I must differ here, there's not way a r8r weapon can compete under any circumstance against any variation of r9 weapons. Bars the impossible chance of getting GoF r8r daggers with triple interval.
But again, the weapons can be easily modified, no? The point of this being that fixed stat gears would allow for people to contend on an even playing field not just some people having really great armor stats and some having really poor armor stats. Im not trying to argue that R9R3 isn't OP, it obviously is, but R8R creates a bigger power gap (because of that darn %) between people compared to what R9R3 would create. Also, this topic was created based on a sin having these daggers, but it could have been any of the classes to get a R9R2 weap, so you have to take all of them into account when thinking about what gear problems can arise.
Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 03:36 am by Caffeine
Broniak also have it..but it's re-skin

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's former GM and he will stay banned till I investigate it. Or longer.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
But again, the weapons can be easily modified, no? The point of this being that fixed stat gears would allow for people to contend on an even playing field not just some people having really great armor stats and some having really poor armor stats. Im not trying to argue that R9R3 isn't OP, it obviously is, but R8R creates a bigger power gap (because of that darn %) between people compared to what R9R3 would create. Also, this topic was created based on a sin having these daggers, but it could have been any of the classes to get a R9R2 weap, so you have to take all of them into account when thinking about what gear problems can arise.

You made your point, furthermore wont follow with the convo since it's really going off topic and Aga already answered to the topic itself, which should be closed already.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
He legitly got the daggers, I know he got them long time ago,

He had r8 before r8 came out. how? with warsong medals. I believe he got that gear in a fair   way but it will probably be removed due to the drama that this unique gear will cause.

I vote to let him keep the gear. No body else has it sooo .... Jelly people will always complain about anything XD

Ban player? I thought u're gonna just remove it or contact him in game ;/ I feel guilty now for making this topic

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
What the hell
nexy is the oldest player of the server and i believe  that is a reskin those daggers are nirvana if im not wrong i remember he had those and no idea about the rings

and no he shouldnt be given a medals or anything for reasons best not said.

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
He deserve ban.
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL What Dafuk?

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Probably should have removed all the items he got being a GM once he retired. If he did, however, obtain it the regular way, which I highly doubt since I have never seen those and he was on the server for quite some time before becoming a GM, then I don't see what's the problem.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language