Epic Perfect World

Epic point shop needs an update

Offline envy636

As of right now, things to buy with epic points is at a down fall. Can't really sell them because all you can really buy with them is custom weapons and titles. Then the issue with those two, are that they rely on a patch update for them to be put into the game. So here is a few things that I came up with to add to shop that don't rely on an update.

1. extra rank 8 ring's (can only equip one at a time of course). To have one for attack, one for defense, or some other random engrave.

2. Slaying/Warden runes or blessing with a time limit.

3. upgraded Buff pill that combines the effect of SoD and SoA but last 30mins or less

4. un-tradeable/account stashable Iron guards (maybe?)

5.un-tradeable Nebula Dust orb and Starseeker powder 

6. Gem glow effects to add on top of fashion.

7. Foe system for a limited time. (ya I know this bits into voting, but i think pick-up-all and self rez are more sought after)

Just a few thing that i can think of at the top of my head :)

Offline Vengeless

• God King Emperor
  • Elegance & Finesse
  • Characters: Vengeless
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
As of right now, things to buy with epic points is at a down fall. Can't really sell them because all you can really buy with them is custom weapons and titles. Then the issue with those two, are that they rely on a patch update for them to be put into the game. So here is a few things that I came up with to add to shop that don't rely on an update.

1. extra rank 8 ring's (can only equip one at a time of course). To have one for attack, one for defense, or some other random engrave.

2. Slaying/Warden runes or blessing with a time limit.

3. upgraded Buff pill that combines the effect of SoD and SoA but last 30mins or less

4. un-tradeable/account stashable Iron guards (maybe?)

5.un-tradeable Nebula Dust orb and Starseeker powder

6. Gem glow effects to add on top of fashion.

7. Foe system for a limited time. (ya I know this bits into voting, but i think pick-up-all and self rez are more sought after)

Just a few thing that i can think of at the top of my head :)
1. good idea
2. good idea
3. well   idea
4. good idea
5. good idea
6. good idea, Although I had asked leadGM AlexyPK in the past that I could help doing that since i'm a graphics designer, he said it isn't possible, Note that this was an event between me and him that occured years ago. Idk if Inf knows or his graphics designers know how to do it, but i'd be happy to help doing such things, (not that hard tbh).
7. i'd do the pick up all even without star level.... It's just picking up items, Although I do think Nemesis tracker is a bit of a overreaction for people who tend to take the game so serious they're stalking the person they hate. No shots at anyone but... *EX0fksgivenplayers* *cough*.

most private server let it be used 2 / 3 x max a day. and then put a cap on it.
Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 11:01 pm by Charlie, Reason: Typos