Epic Perfect World

Gender changing

Offline robby00

Hello! Is there any way to change the gender of a character or the name? Thanks.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
If the gm's were able to change gender (which i dont think they can do, but im not saying they cant) they would most likely be flooded with troll requests
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline robby00

it was perfect if there was an item which can change the gender, doh.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Agatio can change genders.. It just depends on whether or not he has time and/or feels like doing it. We don't need an item that changes gender though <.<. I see glitches in the future if that happens. Not small glitches either...

Also you're right. When gender change was a big thing at one point there were a bunch of troll request.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Yea, i used to play a game, where there were gender stones, and name stones, even a way to put your character on another account! but i dont know if that is in PWI/EPW codes
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Agatio can change genders.. It just depends on whether or not he has time and/or feels like doing it. We don't need an item that changes gender though <.<. I see glitches in the future if that happens. Not small glitches either...
^ Cool to know, but still, i kinda feel like certain trolls would be doing it for dumb reasons. although i do think there would be a few benefits from it as well

Offline robby00

if Agaito can change genders, how can i contact him? :D

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
could message him on forum, but he might read this soon :o

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Agatio stop change name or gender :)
Thx for read my message <33333

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
why?  :sad:

Cuz its our probleme :)

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Name change and genderchange stones would be nice to have :>

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Name change and genderchange stones would be nice to have :>

+1
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Hail Hydra<3
  • Characters: Iucy,Licia
  • Faction: Hydra Director.
I dont really care much for a gender change. But a name change would be nice lol..id like to change my cleric's name qq

Hydra rec all levels for fun events (My events are best.k) and the usual stuffs. Pm me in game for inv~