Epic Perfect World

Forum Siggy event (Ik Cliche :l)

DragonMaiden

q.q im gonna try this. anyone wanna team up q.q
:tiger-44: Meow? Team up how? Like have two people do it in pieces to get it done faster perhaps? :tiger-24: I might be game.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Friend told me to keep trying and be patient :l.. Welp alright then I guess w/e.. Bump  :-X
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Shadowchiz

Do i win by default than ? My siggy the best

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
:tiger-44: Meow? Team up how? Like have two people do it in pieces to get it done faster perhaps? :tiger-24: I might be game.
:S yea..but i only do digital q.q and you do traditional so >.<

Friend told me to keep trying and be patient :l.. Welp alright then I guess w/e.. Bump  :-X
WAIT WAIT WAIT
GIVE IT ANOTHER 10 DAYS PPLS!!!!
coz for gods sakes I have enough stuff to do  working on one for the ET forum event brash forum event (not even started  brash yet) and finishing the one im doing for ely's event...
(:

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player

:( im working on an entry between all of my commissions >.o

DragonMaiden

:S yea..but i only do digital q.q and you do traditional so >.<
Ohhh then how about thisss...... you could come up with like a sketch idea during any time you have to spare here, and then I can keep checking this post and take it from there, throw our names on it for a duo artist crediting. I can even throw a private message when it's shaded to agree on coloring or w/e and anything else we could change. Would that make it easier, Evil? :tiger-40:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Ohhh then how about thisss...... you could come up with like a sketch idea during any time you have to spare here, and then I can keep checking this post and take it from there, throw our names on it for a duo artist crediting. I can even throw a private message when it's shaded to agree on coloring or w/e and anything else we could change. Would that make it easier, Evil? :tiger-40:
I dun kno. Never done something like that b4. e.e
>.> ..
(:

DragonMaiden

I dun kno. Never done something like that b4. e.e
>.> ..

That's perfectly fine.  :tiger-4: I can't say I really have, either. Not like this. Lemme know, I'll keep an eye out on this post, don't you worry one bit.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
That's perfectly fine.  :tiger-4: I can't say I really have, either. Not like this. Lemme know, I'll keep an eye out on this post, don't you worry one bit.
xD >.> Idk if i wil even finish my other entries q.q might not even do this thing..
(:

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks
Hi I already have a sketch for you. Expect it maybe today or tomorrow.

DragonMaiden

I'm sure I can whip something up, in any case.  :tiger-24: Would just need a bit to make sure I read the first page so I can hit all the guidelines for this. Lol.

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
lmao crap...i did a full sketch only to go back double check to see if i got all the main points down that was requested only to realize i didnt do a chibi @@; heeeeee time to erase and start over xD haha

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Panini was here.

DragonMaiden

lmao crap...i did a full sketch only to go back double check to see if i got all the main points down that was requested only to realize i didnt do a chibi @@; heeeeee time to erase and start over xD haha

:tiger-20:  :tiger-50: Aw, poor thing. Realizing you need to back track...  :tiger-38: blows, xD I've had to erase entire rough drafts before.

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks
so I said that i would be done by yesterday but i ended up not liking it.  :tiger-12: so I have to start from scratch, and did 2 frustrating sketches XD and then i come up with this, i will finish this as soon as I can  :tiger-1: