Epic Perfect World

Forum Siggy event (Ik Cliche :l)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Alright so I REALLY want a signature that I've been thinking of, however I can't draw to save my life, so I'm holding an event for it. Prize will be 250 EC + a weapon skin fash of your choice. I'm not going to put a time limit on this, I'm just want to keep going till I see one I'm satisfied with. Hopefully people will do it. What I want the signature to consist of is posted below.

I want there to be a chibi version of my character

1.You can change the outfit if you want, but if you do change the outfits I'd prefer pants :l. Also keep the colors.

2.I want her to be laying over a garden sideways, on her stomach, on her back I don't care.

3.I want it to have white flowers that are outlined black. I emphasizing the outline >.>... I know they're going to be outline black regardless, but I want it to be emphasized in a unique way. OR if you can pull it off make the flowers black with a white outline. I would prefer this, but I honestly thought it'd be hard to be visible :/. I'd like the dirt under it a very light brown.

4. Lastly, I don't care where, but somewhere in the picture I want it to say "My Garden". Letters blue and white with black outline if they need an outline.

Really hope people participate in this I really want this siggy. Thanks in advanced. If you win I'll post you won. If you prefer to mail your drawing to me you can, it doesn't have to be posted here.  :normal-23:. Any other questions feel free to post below, mail me, or pm me in game.

Edit: There's one more thing I would like added to it, but I'll only say to the people that post one I like.
Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 07:37 pm by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Alright so I REALLY want a signature that I've been thinking of, however I can't draw to save my life, so I'm holding an event for it. Prize will be 250 EC + a weapon skin fash of your choice. I'm not going to put a time limit on this, I'm just want to keep going till I see one I'm satisfied with. Hopefully people will do it. What I want the signature to consist of is posted below.

I want there to be a chibi version of my character

1.You can change the outfit if you want, but if you do change the outfits I'd prefer pants :l. Also keep the colors.

2.I want her to be laying over a garden sideways, on her stomach, on her back I don't care.

3.I want it to have white flowers that are outlined black. I emphasizing the outline >.>... I know they're going to be outline black regardless, but I want it to be emphasized in a unique way. OR if you can pull it off make the flowers black with a white outline. I would prefer this, but I honestly thought it'd be hard to be visible :/. I'd like the dirt under it a dark brown.

4. Lastly, I don't care where, but somewhere in the picture I want it to say "My Garden". Letters blue and white with black outline if they need an outline.

Really hope people participate in this I really want this siggy. Thanks in advanced. If you win I'll post you won. If you prefer to mail your drawing to me you can, it doesn't have to be posted here.  :normal-23:. Any other questions feel free to post below, mail me, or pm me in game.
>.> A garden..........
Now I want to see the entries for this thing O_O
(:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
>.> A garden..........
Now I want to see the entries for this thing O_O

I wanted a garden for a meaningful reason  :monkey-4:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

Nelly, so deep.<3
If I could draw I'd join in D; good luck with all the entries boo<3

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
q.q that's fine and all...
But..
WHY DOES EVERYONE decide on doing a drawing thing in the SUMMER?! I SWEAR>.

Brash, Eviltouch, Ely, and you q.q

Time to make a rough draft. q.q
(:

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
any specific type of flowers you want? o.o daisys? daffodils? @@; not sure what type you'd prefer

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
any specific type of flowers you want? o.o daisys? daffodils? @@; not sure what type you'd prefer
When in doubt for this type of thing, either use daisies or roses. IJS. >.>
(:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

I don't care what kind of flowers they are as long as the colors are right.  :monkey-1:, but i would prefer a flower outside of the box. AKA not roses or daisies lol.

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
I don't care what kind of flowers they are as long as the colors are right.  :monkey-1:, but i would prefer a flower outside of the box. AKA not roses or daisies lol.

okay venus fly traps it is LOL jk jk

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
okay venus fly traps it is LOL jk jk

xD. If you can make it work and look nice I'm not restricting it.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
NUUU! SO MEAN!
On another note, since it is a garden, that means there are a variety of flowers..how about bushes? (No, I'm probably never going to do those since i'm too lazy).
(:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
NUUU! SO MEAN!
On another note, since it is a garden, that means there are a variety of flowers..how about bushes? (No, I'm probably never going to do those since i'm too lazy).

Nevermind I take that back bushes are okay.
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 12:26 am by ⁑Losergoddess⁑

Offline Shadowchiz

there. I know iam very talented

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
;D ;D ;D

Confederate

oh my god pls use this