Epic Perfect World

Just a Few Suggestions

Offline Naosu

• Boop
hi thanks for suggesting and add your ideas.
so lets see

1. i believe it was made it could help Clerics, due to the mana they need for the shield and as u said well, losing 2k hp isnt that much on other classes who have 49k and 50k

Um. As a cleric, I don't agree with you. =3 (And for anyone wondering, my cleric is my main.)

So long as I have my game blessing on, I don't need this. The only time I potentially run out of mana is during PvP when I put plume shell on and EVERYONE hits me for melee damage. Otherwise, doing what I do and spam healing myself because fail archers can only aps me.... I don't need more mana. =/ And I would personally like more HP. As in, I plume shell myself CONSTANTLY. I ran out of mana two times yesterday? Maybe it was only once. But so long as only 1 or 2 people are hitting me for physical damage I don't NEED more mana.

I don't think we need more ways of getting EC. Inside or outside of SZ. If you don't want to be pked while doing a divine, take yourself out of pk mode. It's not a PvP sever. And you can just as quickly go back to pk mode when ready. Which is the only problem I see. But there's enough ways of getting EC already.

And as for NW. No comment. x.x I don't understand the scoring on that crap for the life of me. All I know is I help the flag carrier when I can and keep myself alive the rest of the time. (pro rr8 gear FTW!)
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:26 pm by fyrebrite
What am I even doing?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Edit creation options so there is a max MP, and HP option on creation then?
This is a great idea if EPs truly need the max MP, but I don't see why one item that is used by all classes has to be revolved around solving the mana 'issues' of just one class. This isnt something that needs to be done, it would just be nice to have all the stats on the belt be worthwhile for everyone.

@EvilTouch Im glad to hear about some more PvE options coming out soon!

The NW thing is always a problem, the points are so randomized and vary on so many factors that its hard to work on it. I merely suggested something that could maybe help the focus of NW to go towards even just the flag area. Hopefully we can figure out a solution because, as Feone said, we can't fix people's stupidity. Maybe we can lead the 'horse' to a bigger watering hole if you get what I mean.
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:52 pm by Caffeine

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dunno how NW work anymore after reading all kind of options and suggestions and sure thoughts of it...im sure its totally random now lmao
just PvP and have fun i guess  :rolleyes:

the new PvE stuff might take some time...i think Agatio want first to fix this NW issue + some bug fixes and also add those new skins so yea might take some years...wait months my bad  :-\

Offline Naosu

• Boop
This is a great idea if EPs truly need the max MP, but I don't see why one item that is used by all classes has to be revolved around solving the mana 'issues' of just one class. This isnt something that needs to be done, it would just be nice to have all the stats on the belt be worthwhile for everyone.

Of which not all EPs think they need. IJS. And I agree. Max MP on my seeker is only good if I want to sit in vortex forever. Other than that completely pointless for all my toons.
What am I even doing?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

Good suggestions, as to the first one, to the barbs with like 90k+ hp it wont only give 1-2k more, so i dont know if it would be that good to change, also the 5% MP is kinda useful for clerics.

you'd still 1-2 hit 'em.  :normal-4:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x