Epic Perfect World

Issue with new update Event Participation Token

Offline StathaM

1) Event Participation Token icon:  looks like stardust or starlight most of the time people can mistakenly put in safe thinking its a mat for gears.
2) Event Participation Token disappears: If the player get disconnected or client crashes and cannot take participation in event. ( which happened to me in HB. though not sure about CTF) But it is a issue. And i do not know how many players are facing the same problems or more problems please feel free to add here so that our GM can fix this issues.
TIA.

Offline myrianae

• As we are.
1) Event Participation Token icon:  looks like stardust or starlight most of the time people can mistakenly put in safe thinking its a mat for gears.
2) Event Participation Token disappears: If the player get disconnected or client crashes and cannot take participation in event. ( which happened to me in HB. though not sure about CTF) But it is a issue. And i do not know how many players are facing the same problems or more problems please feel free to add here so that our GM can fix this issues.
TIA.
I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
Всё гениальное просто