Epic Perfect World

is this server really worth starting?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
at the end of the day, its up to you if you want to play or not.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
This server is probably the best server out there at the moment, but as ahed said somewhere, it would be the true #1 server if the end-game gear isn't luck based. But yeah, you should play this.

About sage seekers, that is a no. Why? Yeah, sage seeker is OP on this server but seeker is a 1v1 class. Not many factions are currently recruiting seekers so it will be harsh. And if you don't have a faction with a big reputation (Ducks, NoHomo, Xpendables, HangOver and Sync) you will most likely be ganked and there will be noone to stand up to you. I'm tellin you this as a sin; not many factions are recruiting barbs and sins.

Gettin to 150 is pretty easy, a couple of hours. Though, gettin perfect stats on your r8 will take time. It took me 30k ec to get double interval wrists (#DatBadLuck) and only got it because a friend gave me 2k ec at some point. But farming is decent here, not too easy, not too hard; just takes time.

Tl;dr - play this server; don't play a seeker, play a wiz/archer/cleric/bm/barb and you will be fine; join one of the factions above and you will be even better but Xpendables, HO, Ducks and NoHomo are the current best imo; donate and get dat op gear and you will be the best.
Hangover is looking for wbs.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't agree with mittens saying not to play seeker, the games not all about the guilds, there's a lot of places to go, if you get ganked just go somewhere else. c:

Offline Sombrero

Keraa's right, besides... why play a class that guilds accept, rather than a class you enjoy?

That'd be like wiping your ass with sandpaper... das no bueno.