Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Well my opinion depends on whether or not i have a gun to my head so... :L
Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 11:28 pm by Sare

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
the community is fun and also  PK . welcome .
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x
About a year ago I would say yes but the server has really died down from what it was... I don't know kinda depends what you want it for. I only been back about a day so not the best person to ask anyway xD but I noticed a lot of factions died less activity. Deff not as many people around as there used to be..
ChelsSin- 150 Demon Sin
Angelic - 150 Demon Cleric
Cupcakes - 150 Sage Archer
Nilla - 150 Sage Mystic
Midna - 150 Sage Wizard
Severe - 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I noticed a lot of factions died less activity. Deff not as many people around as there used to be..
Thank you for your opinion, although 1 year ago we had 3x lower playerbase than we have now  ;)

Offline TigerMeadow

Quote from: FragileAngel on December 21, 2404, 08:40:17 pm

Agatio is from the future o.o

On topic: I play a sage seeker on here and they are good if you know how to play a seeker, Plus this is the only server I have had a ton of fun on. But the only honest way to find out if the server is for you is to try it out!
Every time I have logged on and at random times in the day wasn't a lot of people on . Maybe just cause it's summer -shrug-
ChelsSin- 150 Demon Sin
Nilla - 150 Sage Mystic
Midna - 150 Sage Wizard
Severe - 150 Sage Seeker

Confederate

Every time I have logged on and at random times in the day wasn't a lot of people on . Maybe just cause it's summer -shrug-
There are more people playing during the summer than at any other time.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Or maybe you are checking factions that have since died. Many new factions have popped up.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
everytime i log on there are many people playin'. x.x
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Thank you for your opinion, although 1 year ago we had 3x lower playerbase than we have now  ;)

Agatio for World's Domination 2k14!

Also yes, this server is probably the best private out there, I'd say the best balanced one, with lots of people (and new ones coming every day), custom GM events, helpful and I-like-to-mute-people-who-make-drama-in-world-chat GM's (finally someone muting all those beggers), awesome classes (actually the same as everywhere, but here they are EPIC (Sins 4ever woohoo!)), world bosses, good economical system, lots of factions (maybe even too lots), ability to achieve amazingly OP gear (to rule the earth), get amazingly OP genie (ya'll like those lil things, I know it), make raids in custom instances (btw, we will get more for sure) and lots lots more of epic staff/stuff/stiff (no idea what stiff has to do with it, just felt like talking some non-sense) and things (make me a GM for this commercial ^V^).

If you join, come to IceLotus faction.
PM Skyscream in game or send me a message via website.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Epw is definitely the best private server with its easy learning curve and massive player base. But it all comes down to if you like being trolled and ganked lol. I for one, love and live for that shit >:D

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Well,

First off, no matter what server you go to, almost any website you go to, no matter what game you go to, you're probably gonna be trolled, and if it's a game you can pvp on, you'll more than likely get ganked.  The internet is the internet, pk is pk. People have no lives.

This is one of the best servers I've seen around for PWI, and I've played it for a year and a half. I personally love it here. It's fairly easy to get to 150, and farm your gear. Not to much time spent farming.

Sage seeker is the way to go in my opinion, at least on this server. They can be pretty op at times. r8r ftw.

Or maybe you are checking factions that have since died. Many new factions have popped up.

Probably. Few old friends did tell me a lot of factions died.. PK places probably changed to.
Guess I'm just not looking in the right places :P
ChelsSin- 150 Demon Sin
Nilla - 150 Sage Mystic
Midna - 150 Sage Wizard
Severe - 150 Sage Seeker

Offline burning

Before starting playing this serv try to check out PVP balance at this serv(mb u will like it lol)
Reason-this serv trash balanced:
1.Free ct and %psy reduce for MG classes at ornaments(even psy one lol)
2.Be ready being 2 shoted even if u skilled player-donated gear-farmed it(Best option of this serv)
3.80% eas running around with ct~90(psy classes cant do a shit vs this crazy incoming dmg drom MG classes and eas-just becose have no any element reduce bonuses or def charms to survive)

This is not rage of fail player-just constant facts from mine side
Have been saying 1000 times-ppl keep playing it only cos lost really a lot time to gear with stupid farm or donated a lot+have a lot old friends still thinking this serv good
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 07:53 am by burning

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Probably. Few old friends did tell me a lot of factions died.. PK places probably changed to.
Guess I'm just not looking in the right places :P
Wanna public secret? EPW now has like 250+ factions