Epic Perfect World

is this server really worth starting?

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
Absolutely yes worth starting here, i have a seeker, its good to play and mirroring everything above, there are pros and cons but that can be said of any server. Admin here is awesome as are the GMs, they are responsive and having played Vendetta myself this place kicks butt, you are gonna love it here.  So come on in and join the fun.
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline Sneaker

well i have played official pwi since closed beta..one day my friend left game and i asked her where she went.

she directed me here, my first privater server and i have a lot of fun here tbh although i am not used to obtaining stuff so easily.

all instances r solo-able here. Even delta/gv if u have different accts can be soloed

at first i found things way to easy here but one falls into the lull and enjoys the game it's a relaxing place to reside

for me ignore the rude insolent ignorance of some ppl but there is not many of them, it just tells me they have not been gaming for long have no life need their ego's stroked.....i have empathy for them but i pay them no mind

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
You will find trolls here, and the obnoxious, but all in all the best private server. Hope you will join us and see for yourself.
Happy gaming. 8)

shizo

If you like PVE and enjoy farming then yes
If you like PK then no, all hug sz 24/7, rarely any PK, boooooooooring server
plus the GMs are all a sad bunch of people that kill any fun

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Hello  :smiley:

First ....every single server is different and EvilEye had it right when she said she is going to be very general.  What works for me, might not work for you, therefor, to know for sure, for yourself, whether this server is worth playing on, can only be assessed if you personally play and experience different things on EPW.  For me personally, its the best server I have ever played on.

If you are used to be handed everything on a silver platter, easy access to gear and whatever else is needed to be up in the ranks of PVP, then you probably will not find the farming to your liking ....however, having said that, it is really NOT difficult in obtaining what you need on EPW.  Yes farming is involved, but not hardcore farming.

Regarding sage seeker, I cannot give you any pointers on that ...I am sure someone with more experience on Seekers will reply to you

People  -  people will be people, no matter where you go, you find the jerks, ill mannered, trolls, idiots, rude people and people with no regard or feelings for others.  I haven't come across many of those here, people are generally pleasant to deal with.  Just be realistic and do not expect everything to be hunky dory or perfect, because it just cannot be perfect.

We have great GM's on this server, very helpful and on the ball.  Agatio, the owner of the server, is an outstanding admin.

If you do decide to join us, which I hope, I wish you happy gaming and may you be happy here and find your little spot that works for you

I have never seen you or evil eye ingame in my entire life.

LaceyPip

I have seen you  >:D

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
im a seeker on vendetta, but most people there are keyboard warriors.. my questions are ..

is it worth starting this server?
is there a lot of farming?
how is sage seeker on this server?
and last, how are the people on this server?

I would love some feed back and would love to take the time to listen to any of you and reply if needed.

thank you for your time.
P.S anyone know X_Rebel_O? lol

it will be a miracle if GMs will approve this post, but yeah PK is mostly gank because kids get butthurt after they die in 1 vs 1, but u can find those normal ones, make them ur friends and pk with them(like I do, sometimes...), not much farming, sage seeker is same like every seeker or class, there is no worse or better, some just need more expensive gears(tho mystics and clerics are a bit op), and 80% of people are selfish jerks.
new account: CookieVookie

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I've never seen lacy. You sure you've never seen me ? o.o
LightningI.
If you haven't, then oh well.

Btw, who IS lacey in game? O_O
(:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I stay in one place so like, only 5 people have seen me in game. Lololololol.

Panda_monium

keraa's been outside lost every now and then lol :police:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I stay in one place so like, only 5 people have seen me in game. Lololololol.
This. she's another person I've never ever seen.
(:

Offline 🌸

• -
keraa's been outside lost every now and then lol :police:

The occasional tour to get mats. xD

This. she's another person I've never ever seen.

y u no come lost?!

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I see Keraa all the time.

Not because I creep-stealth-tele to her or anything. ._.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline 🌸

• -
I see Keraa all the time.

Not because I creep-stealth-tele to her or anything. ._.

That means you know I stalk you too? Goddammit. Gib GM stealth plis. ;c

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
That means you know I stalk you too? Goddammit. Gib GM stealth plis. ;c

Gasp. ºДº

Ok, ok.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: