Epic Perfect World

Lucario Fursuit With Photos

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
It has been a while since I've updated this thread. I'm working on the head a bit, I have almost all the fabric on it. I just need to get some pink felt for a tongue, make teeth, sew on what I have pinned and tweak some parts of it.

Looks pretty good :o

And just ignore the asshats. They have nothing better to do with their life but trash other peoples lives.

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
It has been a while since I've updated this thread. I'm working on the head a bit, I have almost all the fabric on it. I just need to get some pink felt for a tongue, make teeth, sew on what I have pinned and tweak some parts of it.

getting there, can't wait to see it finished! you'll be on time for hallow'een  >:D

keep up the good work (i love sewing costumes too). just one thought though, it will be awfully hot in that head, no (maybe leave top open?), however you decide, keep us posted :)
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Thanks for all the kind posts everyone. ^^

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

DJBFF

Looks damn nice! Makes me wanna play pokemon again q.q

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm doing more work on the pants. ^^

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Charismatic Angel

• Crazy, With a twist.
Iternet explorer is  douche and refuses to show any of the picture. So all i see is a buncha damn X's...WHAT IS THIS -.- Let me see t.t I refuse to use Chrome!

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Iternet explorer is  douche and refuses to show any of the picture. So all i see is a buncha damn X's...WHAT IS THIS -.- Let me see t.t I refuse to use Chrome!

Then use Firefox... or Opera... or Safari... or literally anything other than IE.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I've been gone a long time but I'm back and decided to update this thread for those that actually care.

Nekocon was a blast and lots of people asked for pictures of my costume. :D I went to the Pokeholics Anonymous panel and won third place in their cosplay contest.  :tiger-25: Sadly by the time the con was over the fabric on the feetpaws was not as sturdy as I thought it would be. Next time I make a fursuit I will be using hot glue to put the fabric on the feet instead of sewing it on.

Next year I plan to break the Pokemon chain and do something different. ^^

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

WHY ARE YOU BACK. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm mittens.

Bawwwww, I'm back, call the whaaambulance. Don't like me? Tough titty, just ignore me instead of wasting your time on me. :)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I've been gone a long time but I'm back and decided to update this thread for those that actually care.

Nekocon was a blast and lots of people asked for pictures of my costume. :D I went to the Pokeholics Anonymous panel and won third place in their cosplay contest.  :tiger-25: Sadly by the time the con was over the fabric on the feetpaws was not as sturdy as I thought it would be. Next time I make a fursuit I will be using hot glue to put the fabric on the feet instead of sewing it on.

wow, wb
(:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

whalecum back fluffy :normal-8:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B