Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v103

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

* 'Teleport to event' quest in Heroic Battle will now complete immediately. After spawning back in the battle, the player will be immune to damage, in stealth, untargetable and sealed for 12 seconds.

* Note: The second change is an attempt to make it easier for players to return to the event once they die. This is a temporary measure that we hope will help the event, since players will now be able to position themselves better after respawning, rather than being locked to a fixed spawn point.
Either implement sod upon port or revert it as it was. 

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
I agree with some of the points. We'll add the buffs upon porting, disable the waiting room (similar to CTF - you'll get about 10s to buff up, then you'll be ported back the way it is now) and make it so that there's 3 independent rounds in HB with different teams each time. The mechanic will probably have to slightly change as well, with 15 min limits on the rounds so that there's time for all 3 rounds to complete within 1 hour. I'll try to reduce the buffer times (entering, squading up, leaving) as well, to make it less annoying to participate in all 3 rounds.

For CTF, we'll probably make it so that there's a cooldown on digging the flag (some 5 min or so) to prevent players from digging immediately after dying when they have all of their skills and pots out of cooldown.

The cost for leaving is here to stay, with maybe an adjustment in the future in case it ends up being too high or too strict, as leaving is the main reason why teams end up being steamrolled.

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree with some of the points. We'll add the buffs upon porting, disable the waiting room (similar to CTF - you'll get about 10s to buff up, then you'll be ported back the way it is now) and make it so that there's 3 independent rounds in HB with different teams each time. The mechanic will probably have to slightly change as well, with 15 min limits on the rounds so that there's time for all 3 rounds to complete within 1 hour. I'll try to reduce the buffer times (entering, squading up, leaving) as well, to make it less annoying to participate in all 3 rounds.

For CTF, we'll probably make it so that there's a cooldown on digging the flag (some 5 min or so) to prevent players from digging immediately after dying when they have all of their skills and pots out of cooldown.

The cost for leaving is here to stay, with maybe an adjustment in the future in case it ends up being too high or too strict, as leaving is the main reason why teams end up being steamrolled.
i dont think remove w8ing room will be a solution, in fact, ctf should be like hb, when u die, u should have to take an quest to return to the map and dont get it automatically, but u should reduce the timming to get kicked out if u dont take the quest to, 3min i guess it's how is now days in hb to idk, 30sec..
Also if possible, make a score board in ctf like we have in hb showing how many ppl each team have because sometimes ctf balance is a joke, 1 team have smth like 10 and the other have 5~6
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2022, 11:44 am by 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery

Can we increase the reward too please? It seems like nothing atm compared to the market inflation.., and it will hopefully get more people to join the events. 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
WHEN WILL THE TRUE PLAYER VS PLAYER ENCOUNTER ON SERVER? IM HUNGRY FOR MORE BLOOD, THE WOLF IS HUNGRY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU IM THE KING, IM GONNA COME FOR EVERYBODY, IM COMING FOR EVERYBODY, EVERYBODY KILL EVERYBODY WRAAA AAAAAAAAAAWUUUUUUUUUU

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
WHEN WILL THE TRUE PLAYER VS PLAYER ENCOUNTER ON SERVER? IM HUNGRY FOR MORE BLOOD, THE WOLF IS HUNGRY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU IM THE KING, IM GONNA COME FOR EVERYBODY, IM COMING FOR EVERYBODY, EVERYBODY KILL EVERYBODY WRAAA AAAAAAAAAAWUUUUUUUUUU

log for mass pk enemy have 200

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
make it Tradeabble please.

thank you

Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
  • Characters: Mitch-Nuit-Lunar
  • Faction: Haetrum.★420★

meet me at sirry trained my whole ecareer for this moment

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable

Don't know why this guy still has Skazy name he will never log that character again as long as i am online

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline Chrysta

Thank you so much and please add system message when someone makes a new character, it makes the server look more active, and also chest reward for being online so people can leave their character over night and get something in return like in Christmas event we had 1 hour chest reward and it's a good reason to keep the game open even when afk

Last Edit: Apr 29, 2022, 01:09 am by Chrysta

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery

Thank you so much and please add system message when someone makes a new character, it makes the server look more active, and also chest reward for being online so people can leave their character over night and get something in return like in Christmas event we had 1 hour chest reward and it's a good reason to keep the game open even when afk

New players? Where??

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
New players? Where??
here no
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Chrysta

New players? Where??
When Epic was first in vote ranking we were getting aaaall the new players but now we are not first in ranking so we are getting only a handful everyday believe it or not my afk spot is spawn point and I get asked things not every day but every second day I get a new person pming me, that's why I wish there was a new place to spawn new players with helpful quests and also if they could start with forges gear +12 because it's a little tiresome to explain someone they need a defense weapon and attack weapon and +12 everything and so on and on and on

Edit: Also a new person told me they didn't get gold from voting please check if there's a problem with vote gold thank you so much
Last Edit: Apr 29, 2022, 04:46 pm by Chrysta