Epic Perfect World

HB and CTF

Offline Psycho.ts

Hello,you guys already noticed that players stay afk or quit during event and screw whole team.Soon they die once or twice they leave and dont care what team will do.We are trying to bring back pk and those players ruin whole event/fun.Is it possible to make when they leave event get some punisment like pvp points reduce or 48 hours ban from events.They join PVP event for pk,not to quit after 1 or 2 deaths

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Suggested a time ban a while ago, don't think it is going to happen unfortunately.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Psycho.ts

hope Inf will do something about that.No point to play event when players quit.Last few days you cant play event because you will dominate first 1-2 minutes before all quit or you will lose because players quit after that you just wait for cristal/flag.....https://prnt.sc/Y0ntos5I2enF

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
u cant control some1 else actions buddy, if people want to leave when they saw its a waste of time be there giving away kr boost to enemy team, let then bro. it might be frustrating ik but u'll get  used to it quickly
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2022, 06:31 pm by 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

Offline Psycho.ts

u cant control some1 else actions buddy, if people want to leave when they saw its a waste of time be there giving away kr boost to enemy team, let then bro. it might be frustrating ik but u'll get  used to it quickly
I know that but we join PVP event not kr boost event.We kill and die in pvp.If we all run from event what is point?Who cares if you die once or 100 times...its game.I think its better to have 20 minutes of pvp rather then 1-2 minutes before they leave event

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Remove town portal incense as players like luizerra (aps EA)  and Envici (aps EA) and Feelix (aps EA) spam it and come back and 3rd spark then same over again. If you see the top point PvP players, they are all aps EA who are constantly abusing the incense and it isn’t fair for all the other classes/players.

PvP is getting really boring if you ask me with these aps EA abusing the incense and PvP points. 
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2022, 08:49 pm by Valley

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Remove town portal incense as players like luizerra (aps EA)  and Envici (aps EA) and Feelix (aps EA) spam it and come back and 3rd spark then same over again. If you see the top point PvP players, they are all aps EA who are constantly abusing the incense and it isn’t fair for all the other classes/players.

PvP is getting really boring if you ask me with these aps EA abusing the incense and PvP points.
:))  :))  :))

Offline Psycho.ts

APS Ea should be nerfed. I have 42k pdef with SOD and 105 def lvl and they still hit me 20k per hit.While cast EA manage to cast just 1 skill (5k)APS ea hit 3 times(50-60k), Now combine that with IG and special PVP blessing they got from pvp rank and you cant do nothing especially if they use 3spark/IG/incense.Luizerra and Daiki abuse it the most.Thats why I was sugesting 48 hours ban from event when you leave or use incense

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
APS Ea should be nerfed. I have 42k pdef with SOD and 105 def lvl and they still hit me 20k per hit.While cast EA manage to cast just 1 skill (5k)APS ea hit 3 times(50-60k), Now combine that with IG and special PVP blessing they got from pvp rank and you cant do nothing especially if they use 3spark/IG/incense.Luizerra and Daiki abuse it the most.Thats why I was sugesting 48 hours ban from event when you leave or use incense
Agree, this is why we are seeing less and less people at events. 
No point if you die in 0.1 second to aps EA and then the enemy uses incense so you can’t kill them to get points. 

Offline steadysuffer

• Beginner
  • Characters: steadysuffer
remove incense item if it really bugged item

make all reward same for hb participators but winner got more pvp point. wont definitely fix but maybe better loser reward might make players want to stay even if loss