Epic Perfect World

Faction C.Title

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Hello.

any can send me the Guide what the requiment?
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Hello.

any can send me the Guide what the requiment?
Original Location: https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=67065.msg862059#msg862059

Faction Titles
Faction leaders can request faction titles from the Custom Title Menu. You'll need to tick the 'Faction' check box if the title you're requesting is a faction title.

Requirements for obtaining faction titles are as follows:

-Your guild must have at least 10 unique players online at any point in the past 2 weeks. You can check this number in the Guild Menu, next to the online player count. (Max: )

-For each 10 unique online players that your guild had in the previous two weeks, you can request 1 title per week. For example, if your maximum unique online player count in the last 2 weeks is 10, you can request 1 title per week. If it's 35, you can request 3 titles. And so on.

-Only the faction leader can request faction titles.

Guild members can buy Faction titles from the Title Menu (the one where you choose your title, not the custom title menu). Press the 'Faction Titles' button to open a new window where you'll find a list of available titles.

To buy a single title, you'll need a Faction Title Token, which can be bought at the Faction Manager for 3000 merit. There's no limit on buying faction titles, but you won't be able to buy the same title twice.

When buying a title, you will not receive an item that you open to earn the title. The title will be automatically rewarded to your character.

Faction titles will now disappear when leaving the faction. You will need to buy them again if you leave and rejoin the faction. This does not apply to the old faction titles.
Old faction titles remain at the Faction Title NPC and can still be obtained there.
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2022, 08:16 pm by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
When i rename the faction name, i lose the titles?

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I dont think renaming a faction would change the title npc. 
I would have to ask about it.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
No you wont

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤