Epic Perfect World

Easter Event

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Hi,

I would like to be positive about it but sadly i cant.
Here are issues below.

1. mobs have so much hp, no support class can do any quest.
2. Not enough bunnies or eggs becaus many people do them and literally half time u just trying find free mob..... and right now server population low.
3. Almost every single thing as reward takes ec? Why? People missed halloween and christmas event and now like punishment u need spend lot ec.
4. Can do guests max 3 toons per day ( i mean hallo ????? )

If you are lucky u can finish 3 toons per day this way.

Suggestions:

1. cut mobs hp so its fair for all classes not melee has upper hand.
2. More bunnies and eggs.
3. remove ec requierment to craft rewards.
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2022, 03:34 pm by Настоящая дружба

Offline Dartex

• Characters: Dartex
+1

wasted 1 hour without getting anything done

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
plus i noticed it dont matter u can only do quest on 3 character not more.
Inf what were you thinking?

Offline SheRa_EvilEyes

• Ebil
  • Characters: SheRa_EvilEyes
  • Faction: AsGardZ
i dont even understand the event i mean i dont see any easter eggs anywhere

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
i dont even understand the event i mean i dont see any easter eggs anywhere
i pointed out issue on number 2

2. Not enough bunnies or eggs because many people do them and literally half time u just trying find free mob..... and right now server population low.
It means while u flying to bunny or egg somebody already killing it and when u get there its gone.

Offline SheRa_EvilEyes

• Ebil
oh so its bunnys and eggs u have to find lol i was flying around not knowing what i was looking for and the eggs r stuck on my screen making it hard for em to see anything casue the eys r stck on my screen even when i dont have the map up

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
Also will be adding:

this patch wont bring players back, most important things missing from patch .
How bout GM-s, NO EVENT HOSTED ( Expect cube of fate which no player attends) 
why the fk we have gms.- who dont do nothing.
This server has no hope IF YOU DONT LISTEN to you players.
99% is disappointed with Komachi and seeing today 0 work.
ALso fix Easter Event, its dead, barely ppl doing it.

Offline Chrysta

I really want to have all bunnies and eggs inside an instance like House of Horrors (Halloween instance) it was much easier to make a team in world chat and finish the dailies instead of flying around the map it looks pointless and time consuming for most people. And add Epic Coins to event reward because both Halloween and Christmas event had epic coins and that's mostly the point of the event.

Also if it can be possible to add Easter Event items to automatic pvp events and restriction to 10 characters like fire legion and ares and other events.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
I really want to have all bunnies and eggs inside an instance like House of Horrors (Halloween instance) it was much easier to make a team in world chat and finish the dailies instead of flying around the map it looks pointless and time consuming for most people. And add Epic Coins to event reward because both Halloween and Christmas event had epic coins and that's mostly the point of the event.

Also if it can be possible to add Easter Event items to automatic pvp events and restriction to 10 characters like fire legion and ares and other events.
++++++++++++++

Offline SheRa_EvilEyes

• Ebil

if u do that , then some pve player will not be able to partake in event .. not everyone like to pvp even though it is slowly becoming one, i mean yea there still have pve content but not so much really. but its whatever anyway not like if any one will listen to a pve player

Offline Chrysta

if u do that , then some pve player will not be able to partake in event .. not everyone like to pvp even though it is slowly becoming one, i mean yea there still have pve content but not so much really. but its whatever anyway not like if any one will listen to a pve player
I mean the same item for both pve and pvp so both type of players can get the same item using their own way and nobody is left out

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
1. I'll reduce the HP a bit, the idea wasn't for it to be hard.
2. Eggs/Bunnies will be added to hell and heaven to balance out the situation and reduce the load on the main map.
3. Almost everything takes EC because most players have stacks of EC and this will increase its value for a while.
4. Yes.. The point is not to take 50 alts and farm the event like that. This gives a major advantage to people that have 50 characters over those who play casually and have 1 or 2 max. The idea is to do your dailies and then switch to other methods of farming like farming bunnies or eggs (if you want to) or take a break.

And yes, easter event is meant as a small addition given that it's easter time now. There was never going to be a patch that would "bring people back" or "fix everything" within 4 days. That's why we're working on adding other stuff in the next two weeks. This is just a temporary event to add some new items.

Adding more epic coins as rewards will reduce the value of epic coins even further. Many players have over a million EC, what's the point of adding even more and dilluting the market? The point of the event was for it to be open-world so that you have to stay attentive, so that it's not the same old thing where you enter an instance and mindlessly farm chests or kill mobs.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
1. I'll reduce the HP a bit, the idea wasn't for it to be hard.
2. Eggs/Bunnies will be added to hell and heaven to balance out the situation and reduce the load on the main map.
3. Almost everything takes EC because most players have stacks of EC and this will increase its value for a while.
4. Yes.. The point is not to take 50 alts and farm the event like that. This gives a major advantage to people that have 50 characters over those who play casually and have 1 or 2 max. The idea is to do your dailies and then switch to other methods of farming like farming bunnies or eggs (if you want to) or take a break.

And yes, easter event is meant as a small addition given that it's easter time now. There was never going to be a patch that would "bring people back" or "fix everything" within 4 days. That's why we're working on adding other stuff in the next two weeks. This is just a temporary event to add some new items.
Adding more epic coins as rewards will reduce the value of epic coins even further. Many players have over a million EC, what's the point of adding even more and dilluting the market? The point of the event was for it to be open-world so that you have to stay attentive, so that it's not the same old thing where you enter an instance and mindlessly farm chests or kill mobs.
oki ty for the reply and for some amazing fixes

Offline Chrysta

I just think this event is time consuming for nothing and it feels more like a punishment than a compensation not saying that I already have 30k-40k+ pe on each of my main characters so I don't see any value on 1k more pe for being online or 8 pe on each quest seems like a waste of time

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
I just think this event is time consuming for nothing and it feels more like a punishment than a compensation not saying that I already have 30k-40k+ pe on each of my main characters so I don't see any value on 1k more pe for being online or 8 pe on each quest seems like a waste of time
good that none is forcing you to do anything right, lol