Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v102

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
so harder roll, less chi than sage, 90% skills or more are not even worth to cast and takes longer to actually start dealing dmg cos u have to cast quickshot and its not really that fast but ye, absolutely broken
Randoms who have no idea what they are talking about should just stay quiet

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
i see, no arguments as expected 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
I have laid out comprehensive argumentation on this subject in the past. Name yourself little random and I may bother to direct you to it, otherwise you do not merit a serious response other than being called out on acting imbecilic 

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
blahblahblah  

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
u guys can keep crying to aps ea, lil bitches, sage is better anyways i could just swap back dont really care 
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2022, 12:01 pm by 7454

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
I really hope we will see a nerf of APS eas, this sht is one of the reasons the server is dieing.
Aps EA’s need an immediate nerf. 
Dmg, range and purge rate is absolutely crazy, plus APS EA been abusing the teleport incense at events so they come back with full chi, 3rd spark, kill, then use IG and port… constantly :)))))

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
 purge rate is absolutely crazy, plus APS EA been abusing the teleport incense at events so they come back with full chi, 3rd spark, kill, then use IG and port… constantly :)))))
now this is something that could be used on a nerf for sure 

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
  • u either a smart fella or a fart smella
2022 and people are still crying over APS EA KEKW
When are people going to realize the class can be 1 shotted easily since most of the times they gotta be in attack gears since defensive ones are useless cus of the lack of channeling time (consider that they can still be hierod in def gears easily by almost every class in the game)-just get better at the game and stop crying over things that were viable and got counter play since 2008 (coming from a guy that is still playing channeling EA on epw)

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Players writing on game for who play in last 6 months get one free Custom weapon free.

100% this not true.

I dont know why need drama ingame 
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline kosa

• Kalmado lang
Thank You for Patch Inf

Offline ʍɪηᴅʏ

• ♥️ԼƠƔЄ
  • Vengeance ☁
  • Characters: Miuu, Mindy
Players writing on game for who play in last 6 months get one free Custom weapon free.

100% this not true.

I dont know why need drama ingame
Whoever submitted a weapon from October - April will get a free custom (105 Ep) on the next next patch I believe.