• Faction: Akatsuki克
make nation war 2 nations 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
++    
Is there enough people for that on the server?

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Is there enough people for that on the server?
yes  :police: 
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

yes  :police:
you need to fix your signature a bit :D

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
Server has become very complicated, time consuming and generally hard for new players.
I don't care i have my end-game, but this is driving people away for sure.
If Inf would try starting out as a ''new player'' i think he would notice the problem.
Wish for the best for EpW\
Happy easter!
As a new player you literally get free gear that is good for pvp and pve. (armor ornaments weapons everything) The lack of people on server is not something that can be fixed over night. So not sure what you want inf to make a new character to see how hard it is, or how NOT time consuming it is. So I'm a little confused is only why I ask

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ʍɪηᴅʏ

• ♥️ԼƠƔЄ
  • Vengeance ☁
  • Characters: Miuu, Mindy
patch ? when ?
When im at work probably

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Patch was supposed to be today but my laptop randomly died for 10 hours. Luckily it's working now but the patch will be moved for tomorrow evening. Model keys will be posted during the day.

Offline Zizz

• Characters: Amko, Amir & Zizzako
I really hope we will see a nerf of APS eas, this sht is one of the reasons the server is dieing.
eat shit scumbag
I really hope we will see a nerf of APS eas, this sht is one of the reasons the server is dieing.
its not the reason why server getting empty, the reason is that there is no PVE like it were before, economic of the server goes to none because of the non tradable, r9 as a top gear and engraving, also there is no where to spend coins, too much class req items, balance between classes is hard thing to do, but it needs a lot of work, need more limited unique items with different stats, and etc. Lots of improvement need to be done, but its very time consuming, and need a lot of effort

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
yes thats why theres still way more sage eas than aps ones

Offline Zizz

• Characters: Amko, Amir & Zizzako
yes thats why theres still way more sage eas than aps ones
Well that is beacuse the interval gear is hard to roll. =)
eat shit scumbag

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
Well that is beacuse the interval gear is hard to roll. =)
so harder roll, less chi than sage, 90% skills or more are not even worth to cast and takes longer to actually start dealing dmg cos u have to cast quickshot and its not really that fast but ye, absolutely broken

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
so harder roll, less chi than sage, 90% skills or more are not even worth to cast and takes longer to actually start dealing dmg cos u have to cast quickshot and its not really that fast but ye, absolutely broken
Death to all aps eas!