Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v102

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent
  • Hope dies last - Alamat
what's ur warning level? its took a day for ur comment to be posted  :D
haha you waiting for my comment. wait for your punishment too. dont be greedy again. you want to unlock your account just like that. haha

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
  • u either a smart fella or a fart smella
Time to open second server (1.6.x) :-*
yes please

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
Time to open second server (1.6.x) :-*
trust me you dont want it in epw, 1.5.7 with glyph system can be amazing but still even this 1.6.5 is just an emulator ... its not the official leak from pwi and it has many bugs in it so i dont see any reason to go further till we get the official leaks ...

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
trust me you dont want it in epw, 1.5.7 with glyph system can be amazing but still even this 1.6.5 is just an emulator ... its not the official leak from pwi and it has many bugs in it so i dont see any reason to go further till we get the official leaks ...
B-BUT IT'S WHAT THE POD PEOPLE WANT

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
B-BUT IT'S WHAT THE POD PEOPLE WANT
not sure tho lol most of them often crying because of the new classes balance and all this stuff xD i mean i am into newer version sure but again its not official yet so u cant know what will happen once it applied in epw 

Offline Astray

There won't be any leaks...

Offline xllxFALLENxllx

• ♥ IGFYB ♥
  • Characters: xllxFALLENxllx AKA: PrettyReckless
  • Faction: Amate
Inf,
  I'd first off like to say.. WELCOME BACK MAN!  Second, thanks for the patch and the gift/bonuses! Much appreciated! Thirdly & Finally,  Thanks for the free custom weapons you're granting us!  Glad to have you back dude! Blessings & Namaste!

~xllxFALLENxllx / PrettyReckless
d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f.b.~  Answer's no, sir/ma'am...
"Think of a monster... you name it, I been it! It's been a hell of a ride but I'm in it!"

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Happy easter everyone!

The new patch includes easter events, daily quests and rewards. As promised, the players that stuck around during the last 6 months will receive bonus rewards for their efforts. Guild icons can now be requested in-game, and some general fixes were applied as well.

* Server maintenance will take up to 30 minutes. Server time will be moved ahead by one hour.

> Patch Notes
> Manual Patch (Mirror)
timer on eggshell quest is kinda low, i've repeated it maybe 20 times now.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
DoD and DoT for Gears?  :police:
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Chrysta

List of things that can be improved
  • Easter Horror & Easter Spirit bosses drop nothing and if both aren't killed in under 20 minutes npc won't appear, making it hard for someone to find and kill both or pray someone else kills the other.
  • Timers on almost every quest make it hard to complete anything.
  • Bunnies won't count for all squad members only one person will get it.
  • Eggshells disappear before 5 minutes from bag.
  • If quest list is full and you try to take quest again it won't let you take it. This error also happens with nation wars.

Offline Zizz

• Characters: Amko, Amir & Zizzako
Why cant I request a new weapon?
I cant create a topic like we used to?
eat shit scumbag

Offline ʍɪηᴅʏ

• ♥️ԼƠƔЄ
  • Vengeance ☁
  • Characters: Miuu, Mindy
Why cant I request a new weapon?
I cant create a topic like we used to?
Weapon thread is locked temporary so they can be added to game soon.

Offline odysseus

Is it me or server is still very quiet? Even after the patch?

I logged after a few months and it was probably busier back then.

@inf - thanks for the patch but to get more players back, we need quality content such as PVP events or new 1.6.5 content.

Unfortunately a lot of people have lost interest in playing PW/this server after the delay in patch / Comms and won’t log for a random bunny events (rewards are bad too).
Server has become very complicated, time consuming and generally hard for new players. 
I don't care i have my end-game, but this is driving people away for sure.
If Inf would try starting out as a ''new player'' i think he would notice the problem.
Wish for the best for EpW\
Happy easter!
Server has become very complicated, time consuming and generally hard for new players.
I don't care i have my end-game, but this is driving people away for sure.
If Inf would try starting out as a ''new player'' i think he would notice the problem.
Wish for the best for EpW\
Happy easter!
I absolutely agree with that

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art