Epic Perfect World

Server update and next steps

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Tournament will be 6v6 right? First two were 10v10 therefore I would expect the second one to be 6v6 like the one before to wrap it up. Finally something exciting.
Not sure yet, we'll see how the activity picks up. 10v10 is a bit limiting since you always need to have replacements in case some people can't join. I'm leaning towards 6v6 for now but we'll see.
Re: GM concerns.
I realize that there's a problem with GM activity and I'll talk to the current GMs to see what we can do to make it better. I do plan on having two more GMs to cover the other timezones and we will open up applications, but there's no ETA yet. I do hope it will be within a week or two though.

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
We still need an explanation from Komachi why he been inactive on gm toon for all this time and when it came to banning alamat members he logged just for that and left again? 

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent
  • Hope dies last - Alamat
We still need an explanation from Komachi why he been inactive on gm toon for all this time and when it came to banning alamat members he logged just for that and left again?
Bump 100%

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Not sure yet, we'll see how the activity picks up. 10v10 is a bit limiting since you always need to have replacements in case some people can't join. I'm leaning towards 6v6 for now but we'll see.
I realize that there's a problem with GM activity and I'll talk to the current GMs to see what we can do to make it better. I do plan on having two more GMs to cover the other timezones and we will open up applications, but there's no ETA yet. I do hope it will be within a week or two though.
Even players were more loyal to the server than current GM.-s

Offline Randomnizer

• Old Player
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
It is nice to see that there is steps being done and people get what they asked for.
But it is not as easy as scaling the problem down to gm activity and asking them to log more. While that applies to some gms (Panda) who surely just lack activity, others (komachi) are actively harming your server. Either by playing on servers directly competing with you on public charrs,  being obviously biased towards certain groups ingame or playing on alts while people ask for help in your absence.
Just asking your staff for more activity is not the full solution to whats being complained about and would not be acceptable in any other salary involving environment.

Offline Randomnizer

• Old Player
It is nice to see that there is steps being done and people get what they asked for.
But it is not as easy as scaling the problem down to gm activity and asking them to log more. While that applies to some gms (Panda) who surely just lack activity, others (komachi) are actively harming your server. Either by playing on servers directly competing with you on public charrs,  being obviously biased towards certain groups ingame or playing on alts while people ask for help in your absence.
Just asking your staff for more activity is not the full solution to whats being complained about and would not be acceptable in any other salary involving environment.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ once again

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
But it is not as easy as scaling the problem down to gm activity and asking them to log more. While that applies to some gms (Panda) who surely just lack activity, others (komachi) are actively harming your server. Either by playing on servers directly competing with you on public charrs,  being obviously biased towards certain groups ingame or playing on alts while people ask for help in your absence.
+++++ Should not be ignored

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
+++++++++++++++++++++++
totally agreed

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
did someone just fac sig on a forum thread ?  ???
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Also before this turns into a hate movement i dont intend to cause: I got nothing personal against any gm on this server. In fact ive had nice personal conversations with all of them.
What ive stated is purely from an objective point of view evaluating the work done as a public gm. And anyone that is honest about the situation probably comes to the conclusion that the staff needs an objective rework.

Offline Mamo

• Old Player
You’ve hit the nail on the head there 

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

+++++

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Completly agree with what has been said about the GM issue, it's not something i haven't mentioned 100 times and literally most of the community from this server. 
I have no complaints about Nea since he couldn't do much of what he was asked to or just he didn't have the power, he did what he could from what we heard.
But Theres people like Komachi, which i won't bother explain and make it repetitive, since Nimy has mentioned it all. I don't know why you'd keep such person for such job when he literally won't do it and pretty much clear that nobody enjoys his work because he doesn't even bother to do it first of all. He is just occupying someones chair when someone could do the job. Not that i know or anybody cares about the friendship you two could have, that doesn't justify and you should seperate things and just listen to the community because no one is happy about it. Server needs new hands into it. 
Ya'll lucky this server became too vicious to many players that still bother to leave and come back with time due to friends or nostalgic, or else this would be dead, and believe me, and your community, the staff you currently have, some of them atleast, wouldn't bother do anything about it to help it. As we clearly saw. Idk what else you want to be told for this to be heard and actually a thing. 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Thanks for the patch aswell glad to see you around