Epic Perfect World

New suggestions pve and pvp

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
maybe Im not but I dont need 3rd party programs to play pw.....What's next step?We leave sz and let some kind of bot pk for us?
u think its better to have a coordinated team with a leader that can call for aa's while they follow them making it more of a organized and skill capped situation (even tho aa'ing doesnt take skill its literally the basic in pk just like pressing ur skills to kill people) or a completely fist fight pk where everyone in the party only follows the leader and attack everyone they want?

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
u think its better to have a coordinated team with a leader that can call for aa's while they follow them making it more of a organized and skill capped situation (even tho aa'ing doesnt take skill its literally the basic in pk just like pressing ur skills to kill people) or a completely fist fight pk where everyone in the party only follows the leader and attack everyone they want?
u tryna speak to a door 

Offline loren.

+1 i agree

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
I'd like to see the pk rankings for support be adjusted a bit, to make playing "cata barb" worthwhile. It's easy to get points as "damage" role but have to buff and or heal as "support role" to get a tiny amount of points. :(

Offline Psycho.ts

yes bro, ban logitech g hub, biggest hack to ever exist it allows people to make macros  >:(
Im not talking about macro,Im talking about 3rd party program.Macro dont make lag,program does