Epic Perfect World

New suggestions pve and pvp

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
* Add new Guardian Angel consuming five Perfect Element instead of one Perfect Element and at the same time increase chance of good stats by five as well. I'm not 100% sure of how the math works but if it makes rolling faster then I'm happy. https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=70012
 - Someone already made a auto roll program in case you are not aware. 

* Make a brand new map for new players. https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=69083
- Why bother making new map for new players when you get max level in a blink of an eye. You can have a pk ready alt in less than 30 mins.

* Add catshops to the game other servers have them. https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=69343
 - There are catshops already. Some just rarely use it since we already have commission shop.
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline Chrysta

Third party programs are ruining the game and making people play like bots I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand. Anticheat protection is needed or remove like you did with Ctrl+F12 autocultivation.

- Someone already made a auto roll program in case you are not aware.
 I'm aware but it's not fast enough and it gets you to the point of asking, how many programs do I need to have to play pw? Also I think the less time it takes rolling, the more time you have to actually play the game.

- Why bother making new map for new players when you get max level in a blink of an eye. You can have a pk ready alt in less than 30 mins.
 A new person joining the server starts with the wrong gear in the middle of nowhere, and many times are not aware of free gear in the forges. Other servers like dawn had better start.

- There are catshops already. Some just rarely use it since we already have commission shop.
 Catshops have very low coin limit and it would be great if catshops sold items for epic coins. Also it's fun.

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
auto aa being mentioned like its a big hack when u can just make a macro on ur $50 mouse lol

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
auto aa being mentioned like its a big hack when u can just make a macro on ur $50 mouse lol
^ idk why auto aa is a thing even, only braindead players that cant make a macro with autohotkey use it, not being able to press 1 or 2 keys while pking is the real issue here

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Faxito brother

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
  • u either a smart fella or a fart smella
Faxito brother
big cock humans use Q+E for AA and thats a fact

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
big cock humans use Q+E for AA and thats a fact
I’m special I use Q+1

Offline Romad

• Characters: Romad
^ idk why auto aa is a thing even, only braindead players that cant make a macro with autohotkey use it, not being able to press 1 or 2 keys while pking is the real issue here
++++++

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Helps eliminate toxic players, create a helpful environment.
Guys, just don’t be toxic (like me).

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
  • u either a smart fella or a fart smella
Guys, just don’t be toxic (like me).
?? :normal-43:

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
?? :normal-43:
I literally have honor level 5 on epw and i wish same to all epw players, ty yw

Offline Psycho.ts

Try to pk against people who use auto AA program. 1st: there is skill delay 2-3 seconds so you pk blinded (if you dont rage quit because lag is insane)2nd:Skill sender + auto AA= dmg through AD genie skill. 3rd:when you die and revive in HB there are literary 10+ skills who keep hitting you after death, 4th:dont be tryhard player and use all kind of programs just go get kills,if you cant peess Q/E then you shouldnt play this game at all

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
Try to pk against people who use auto AA program. 1st: there is skill delay 2-3 seconds so you pk blinded (if you dont rage quit because lag is insane)2nd:Skill sender + auto AA= dmg through AD genie skill. 3rd:when you die and revive in HB there are literary 10+ skills who keep hitting you after death, 4th:dont be tryhard player and use all kind of programs just go get kills,if you cant peess Q/E then you shouldnt play this game at all
you are just not a real human being

Offline Psycho.ts

you are just not a real human being
maybe Im not but I dont need 3rd party programs to play pw.....What's next step?We leave sz and let some kind of bot pk for us?

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
maybe Im not but I dont need 3rd party programs to play pw.....What's next step?We leave sz and let some kind of bot pk for us?
yes bro, ban logitech g hub, biggest hack to ever exist it allows people to make macros  >:(