Epic Perfect World

New suggestions pve and pvp

Offline Chrysta

Hi since inf is active again I have some ideas for the game. And I think Nea should be admin too since he was the only helpful gm fixing bugs and exploits in Lunar Glade and Nightscream Island and also supporting everyone on Helpdesk.

Pve
  • Make a new Easter Event for Sunday to make it up for lost Halloween and Christmas events.
  • Add new smiley sets, hairstyles, fashion, mounts and flyers and everything from Dawn on boutique so we can start voting for the server again, maybe make them a little more expensive than the old ones.
  • Remove Summer Event from Eden and Brimstone Pit as it ruined Divine dailies.
  • Add new Guardian Angel consuming five Perfect Element instead of one Perfect Element and at the same time increase chance of good stats by five as well. I'm not 100% sure of how the math works but if it makes rolling faster then I'm happy. https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=70012
  • Add new faction events so people actually have a reason to join.
  • Make a brand new map for new players. https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=69083
  • Make hide and seek monster able to be killed once or twice by IP or whatever.
  • Add catshops to the game other servers have them. https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=69343
  • Better Monthly and Yearly sign-in rewards. https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=69581
  • Rework BHs but don't increase difficulty too much we have enough difficult quests (JFSP and Challenge Forest Ruins and UP and Demonic/Magina). I think it's okay to keep casual things to do. There are no dailies for better gear for someone that just joined the server.
  • Make Squad Signet work in all maps except Heaven/Hell.
  • Fix TriviaBot because it stops forever until next server reset if someone wins from Capture the Flag map.

Pvp
  • Remove autoAA or AA as it made the game worse for everyone.
  • For Capture the Flag don't let the same person pick the flag over and over again or at least remove cooldown reset from that map.
  • For Frenzy Event make it automatic at random times.
  • For Nightscream Event make it Blue vs Red team. https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=69020).
  • For Nation Wars scale down the map. (Same as Evolved).
  • Increase cast time for Town Portal and Teleport Incense so people won't use it to escape from pk with Ironguard powder. They could still escape with squad signet but that means no reward from events.
  • Fix mystic's ultimate pet Voidbringer, it leaves soon and deals no damage and can't even kill monsters.
Last Edit: Apr 13, 2022, 06:17 am by Chrysta

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Bruh just add new expansion, epic got boring with the same old shit for years now that’s why everyone left to the other server. Don’t just add new bosses, bring in new changes and updates

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
  • u either a smart fella or a fart smella
Bruh just add new expansion, epic got boring with the same old shit for years now that’s why everyone left to the other server. Don’t just add new bosses, bring in new changes and updates
oooohhhhhh someone woke up today and said its time to speak facts???

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
i like almost all of them but i want to add something:
Please upgrade Monthly and Yearly check-in rewards.
Automated frenzy would be epic

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
Pvp
Press q+e make the game worse  :normal-2:

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
was going to read the rest of the post but then my eyes caught the "remove AA" and lost all intrigue.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Everyone if free to give their opinions, but at the same time it's scary to hear 0 knoweldge people suggesting what ever about the server specially when it comes to PvP System  :normal-21:

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克

Pvp
clueless, lol

Offline Romad

• Characters: Romad
Epic needs a change in pve and pvp. Any new content would bring it back to life. Keep in mind active and non active times during 24h cycle, some people just dont log sometimes because their game time zone is boring, nothing goes on. Only ctf and hb

Active Support staff would be helpful as well. Helps eliminate toxic players, create a helpful enviroment. 

Limit the amount if guilds a guild can ally with. Possibly just 1.

Change TW to make it more intresting for the out numbered team. Maybe the out numbered team can respawn full buffed or with some kind of advantage to allow for a better pvp. Or make crystal timer like in HB to allow for more pvp.

Eliminate auto AA. I tried this before and its pointless, it creates lag and eliminates the fun out of pk. Makes it near impossible for the team who doesnt have it to have fun. This is insta cancer. What is point of this really?

Introduce rebirth? Let players use instances to level up but its not as painful as starting new because u can use ur old gear. I can see this bringing new players and guilds together. Maybe add one big quest for end players to do after rebirth like an FB or a fun instance. 

New mounts, flyers. Make them hard to get.

What happens after a player has reach max pvp level? It seems pointless to just pk and rank up to stay there. Whats after that? Make it challenging.  

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
+1, listen to my somali minion  >:(

sig by my sister ♥

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
People are already posting about their suggestions when inf hasn’t even listened to majority of the previous ones… 🥲😂

Offline Romad

• Characters: Romad
People are already posting about their suggestions when inf hasn’t even listened to majority of the previous ones… 🥲😂
U keep living with ur mom eventhough she said to get a job and move out

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
U keep living with ur mom eventhough she said to get a job and move out
Wow, that was very personal  :))

Offline Psycho.ts

Well we can all agree that CD time for Teleport Incense need to be 1 hour or 30 minutes.Few players abose it at event to avoid deaths  and come back after purge with full  chi/buffs.I can understand if you use it once but 10+ times for 10 minutes its just abusing game.If you  have bad luck and they are in your team its totaly useless to continue with event because other team have numbers while they abuse 3 spark/ig/teleport

Offline Psycho.ts

also if you somehow can block auto AA 3rd party program will be great.That sh*t make insane lag