Epic Perfect World

Forum going down soon?

Offline Bonnie

Hello! Is the forums going down soon? I think Vote section has already been disabled. Anyone can make new forum and leave the link here before this forum is shutted down permantetly. Just for the news about server's  status. :d

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Vote site works just fine here.
:)

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I think we still got 7-8 months before the domain registration expires. Hopefully it just auto renews. I wouldn't let what has been happening the last few weeks be an indicator of an immediate shutdown coming. Perhaps later at the end of the year once the billing cycle renews, but not yet.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
@Inf you are experienced enough to crate a failover for these links that are down, I'm surprised you didn't tbh. This proves why you need some redundancy, because when you are away things like that can be automated.
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2022, 03:18 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
@Inf you are experienced enough to crate a failover for these links that are down, I'm surprised you didn't tbh. This proves why you need some redundancy, because when you are away things like that can be automated.
i'm surprised people like you still trying to tag or talk to inf, as if the guy will ever reply, at this point i actually think the guy just died for real, not even Nea is getting any reply from him.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
get a life dude

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
get a life dude
Says the guy playing a dead game to another guy playing a dead game. Good meme. :rolleyes:
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
Forum site and server will expire on 3.11.2022, if you use whois domain site just copy site address and paste it there you will see that inf last update was on 2.11.2021

on 25.11 he stopped being active since now and ever

so you have time till 3.11.2022, after this game will just shutdown without any warning and so is the forum and site

Offline Jayce

I’ve been trying to tell everyone to not let your hopes up for this game server anymore. Even Nea said he’s not sure. The admin has been too complacent and too busy making money without any contingency plans. Why bother becoming an admin or gm with that kind of leadership. Anyway, it’s too late to point fingers and blame anyone. Just don’t waste your time anymore. It’s free money for the admin and staff and that’s okay and should be enough now. Let’s go kids!

Offline Sett

• Characters: Salahuddin
imagine worrying if epw is going to shut down or not, while the world is on the verge of ww3 lmao.

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
imagine worrying if epw is going to shut down or not, while the world is on the verge of ww3 lmao.
Imagine checking forums for a game you don't worry about when the world is on the verge of ww3
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Sett

Imagine checking forums for a game you don't worry about when the world is on the verge of ww3
You do the exact same thing, so what's your point ? Maybe try using your brain if you have any, before making a statement.

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
You do the exact same thing, so what's your point ? Maybe try using your brain if you have any, before making a statement.
Ofc but I do care if server is up. I get money from UIs. What do you do? Thought so
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Sett

Ofc but I do care if server is up. I get money from UIs. What do you do? Thought so
Lol I'm talking to some1 with an anime pfp and freedom as name who makes UIs for money. Mhm done wasting my time on toxic & big ego people like you.

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
Lol I'm talking to some1 with an anime pfp and freedom as name who makes UIs for money. Mhm done wasting my time on toxic & big ego people like you.
Aww calling me big ego on forum, cute, keep going