Epic Perfect World

Emperor - Epic Perfect World | Assassin PvP - 1vs1

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
the people who shout the loudest on the forum are the ones who deliver the worst perfomance, i accept any challenge... insults won't make you any better and it doesn't make you any better if you slur around in my topics, hoping that you'll make a name for yourself.

as i said i don't even need r8 free gear my mains, bless helmet i don't need all that to be able to destroy any of you

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
the people who shout the loudest on the forum are the ones who deliver the worst perfomance, i accept any challenge... insults won't make you any better and it doesn't make you any better if you slur around in my topics, hoping that you'll make a name for yourself.

as i said i don't even need r8 free gear my mains, bless helmet i don't need all that to be able to destroy any of you
my gameplay is broad should I not use certain skills or change my game still it is due to the situation to which runs my computer is very laggy with recordings mi fraps... but everyone knows that I play in 1vs1 actually always very clean and notice my missplays themselves... despite all this, everyone who wants to compete can expect a good 1vs1 and should you not cry around afterwards you would continue to get good 1vs1 from me in the future...

I know how the cycle works by Sins and can use it optimally there I also need no keks who think they would have a chance with Gear differents or just a have a chance because he plays just as long as I do.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i remember how i destroyed your sin 8-0 and you didn't come online afterwards, i'm a little active this weekend write me from TheUnknownUser and i'll quickly make you 10-0 again you little fart in the shadow of my glory
you're literally lying.......when the fk has Erecho ever won a 1v1 vs anyone? lol what the actual fk is wrong w you people...
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
you're literally lying.......when the fk has Erecho ever won a 1v1 vs anyone? lol what the actual fk is wrong w you people...

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3