Epic Perfect World

Emperor - Epic Perfect World | Assassin PvP - 1vs1

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
i remember my colleague made it 14-4 get happy to have 1 kill, 
not want to shatter your ego, but.

You got one kill vs ray's ea. where the other 2 kills, you got one vs his wiz, where the other 2 kills, Looks like you piled up scrappage of kills.

both kills were against classes that can't handle a gof crit strike, which you killed them with. (I look at that as lucky wins) no need to call them names after getting a kill that wasn't based on pure skill, try to do that without gof and normal atk levels, then reply to this.

Amko you only killed cus he was bugged in the air. which gave u a free kill (fighting dirty), doesnt equal as an actual 1v1 cause the opponent could not do or react to anything due to the bug.

Then off next you fight Flakez, no comment on that, idk why u'd even record dumb sht like that.

Then you fight bonnie, a one trick pony / glass cannon veno, anyone can take her.

Pepengkuneho, no offense to that guy, but who? (did you kill)

Novasseline kills were idk wtf happened, he's talking and ignoring u the entire fight, so i assume you do not impress him at all.

Sebion: Legit worst player on each class, (but he has a good soul, thats what matters) idk why u took pride in killing a wretch.

SuckMyApples: No comment both played like kittens.

And yet again. Another just one kill against a vengeance member called Rivers (dk who's toon that is exactly.) where the other 3 kills.

All in all

video quality. 2/10

Skill quality/knowledge of sin: 3/10, I'd rather watch Near, Sinatra, Aied, Pedro, Jordan, Omar, Mamo etc.

Next time show full 1v1 scenes, your video looks like you gathered kills from the last 11 years to put into one idk how short the vid is.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓Don't forget what the bigger sharks do to you. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

But, anyways, nice gameplay. Just expected more.

haha.

i guess he made him 14-4 and i amde him 18 -0 he left server i dont saw him against

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
this video is a recording from 2 different days i played on , if i would have recorded every relevant 1vs1 during of a week. every person would have earned a spot, but i out of consideration didn't include any RPk video.

many know that no one makes more 1vs1 against me, the more unpleasant I find that here people defend themselves with lies. Although the server is dead and many still knock here big gap but in the game can not even leave zs when I was online
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2022, 12:16 pm by Moses

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Bump ~ ya salame

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
not want to shatter your ego, but.

You got one kill vs ray's ea. where the other 2 kills, you got one vs his wiz, where the other 2 kills, Looks like you piled up scrappage of kills.

both kills were against classes that can't handle a gof crit strike, which you killed them with. (I look at that as lucky wins) no need to call them names after getting a kill that wasn't based on pure skill, try to do that without gof and normal atk levels, then reply to this.

Amko you only killed cus he was bugged in the air. which gave u a free kill (fighting dirty), doesnt equal as an actual 1v1 cause the opponent could not do or react to anything due to the bug.

Then off next you fight Flakez, no comment on that, idk why u'd even record dumb sht like that.

Then you fight bonnie, a one trick pony / glass cannon veno, anyone can take her.

Pepengkuneho, no offense to that guy, but who? (did you kill)

Novasseline kills were idk wtf happened, he's talking and ignoring u the entire fight, so i assume you do not impress him at all.

Sebion: Legit worst player on each class, (but he has a good soul, thats what matters) idk why u took pride in killing a wretch.

SuckMyApples: No comment both played like kittens.

And yet again. Another just one kill against a vengeance member called Rivers (dk who's toon that is exactly.) where the other 3 kills.

All in all

video quality. 2/10

Skill quality/knowledge of sin: 3/10, I'd rather watch Near, Sinatra, Aied, Pedro, Jordan, Omar, Mamo etc.

Next time show full 1v1 scenes, your video looks like you gathered kills from the last 11 years to put into one idk how short the vid is.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓Don't forget what the bigger sharks do to you. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

But, anyways, nice gameplay. Just expected more.

haha.

https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=70947.0

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
unknown video of unknown players trying to be knowns on game that is no longer 

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
who are u?

Offline Vengeless

• God King Emperor
  • Elegance & Finesse
  • Characters: Vengeless
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
who are u?
he's a retired epw god. Rev, look into him. mentor of 1337 wizzard. look into him aswell. Don't think u'd stand a chance.. 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
people are seriously calling you one of the best sins on the server LOL THIS IS ***ING HILARIOUS..
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
i still remember how i literally destroyed everyone from your guild and you were no more on your sin like on your wizz a little spark on my way.... many players who talked too much like you have lost the desire to play because of me. 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
people are seriously calling you one of the best sins on the server LOL THIS IS ***ING HILARIOUS..
i remember how i destroyed your sin 8-0 and you didn't come online afterwards, i'm a little active this weekend write me from TheUnknownUser and i'll quickly make you 10-0 again you little fart in the shadow of my glory