Epic Perfect World

Emperor - Epic Perfect World | Assassin PvP - 1vs1

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
ARASH NEVER LOST IN PW
he is trash, and lost 4-0 in row 2-3 hits  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
imagine making ss of ganks with this Novaseline x Arabic x Random Veno idk her name
disgusting animal.
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2022, 05:57 am by Moses

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
That's not even the SS's fights of classes he posted LOL
he cant beat me on sin sb seeker db and ea....
at the end idk when but he killed me 1 time after an hour fight on barb. 
p.s.  he lost 4-1 on barb.
so 3-0 on barb :) easy clap

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
sad when you make ss on ganks and show this as 1vs1, we both know that you achieve nothing with your fake scores...

so pathetic that people make SS on ganks to defend themselves

easy game, man get good

I'm not stupid and could already think something of vengeance fggts that they defend themselves with fake scores, deshlab I have taken precautions :)
because each of you is a pussie and bad.
here are the real SS from his SS.

i got more but at all its enough to prove ;)

and after i made him 4-0 in 1vs1 ....he dont even accept my 1vs1 calls because a puzzy

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

ppl always act big in RPK and show little in 1vs1  :normal-1: :normal-3: :normal-1:
but nice try fggt.
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2022, 06:01 am by Moses

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Very nice master erecho 

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
erecho's so good its insane

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
My guy is one of the best sins of epw good video love the music 
Artifex

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Very nice master erecho
ty bro <3

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
erecho's so good its insane
Easy going bro  :normal-3:
My guy is one of the best sins of epw good video love the music
ty bro but i dont played this time so well, i could have made many plays much better and i should have used throatcut and the combo with spellcutter+ toxic torrent more often. 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
WHO IS THE REAL EMPEROR..?

Offline Hi Ma

• Poor EA
  • CRIPTICK
  • Characters: HiMa
  • Faction: CripTik
erecho u still nooob vs me :D
What Flex said:
Ask google about us niga,  :D :D

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
hahaha what a SMASHER performance bro damn

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
What a fcking legened assassin

Offline Vengeless

• God King Emperor
  • Elegance & Finesse
  • Characters: Vengeless
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
not want to shatter your ego, but.

You got one kill vs ray's ea. where the other 2 kills, you got one vs his wiz, where the other 2 kills, Looks like you piled up scrappage of kills.

both kills were against classes that can't handle a gof crit strike, which you killed them with. (I look at that as lucky wins) no need to call them names after getting a kill that wasn't based on pure skill, try to do that without gof and normal atk levels, then reply to this.

Amko you only killed cus he was bugged in the air. which gave u a free kill (fighting dirty), doesnt equal as an actual 1v1 cause the opponent could not do or react to anything due to the bug.

Then off next you fight Flakez, no comment on that, idk why u'd even record dumb sht like that.

Then you fight bonnie, a one trick pony / glass cannon veno, anyone can take her.

Pepengkuneho, no offense to that guy, but who? (did you kill)

Novasseline kills were idk wtf happened, he's talking and ignoring u the entire fight, so i assume you do not impress him at all.

Sebion: Legit worst player on each class, (but he has a good soul, thats what matters) idk why u took pride in killing a wretch.

SuckMyApples: No comment both played like kittens.

And yet again. Another just one kill against a vengeance member called Rivers (dk who's toon that is exactly.) where the other 3 kills.

All in all

video quality. 2/10

Skill quality/knowledge of sin: 3/10, I'd rather watch Near, Sinatra, Aied, Pedro, Jordan, Omar, Mamo etc.

Next time show full 1v1 scenes, your video looks like you gathered kills from the last 11 years to put into one idk how short the vid is.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓Don't forget what the bigger sharks do to you. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

But, anyways, nice gameplay. Just expected more.

haha.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
WHO IS THE REAL EMPEROR..?
:tiger-41:
erecho u still nooob vs me :D
hahahahaaha
hahaha what a SMASHER performance bro damn
thank you my soul brother from another mother
<3
What a fcking legened assassin
ty Master  :police:

not want to shatter your ego, but.

You got one kill vs ray's ea. where the other 2 kills, you got one vs his wiz, where the other 2 kills, Looks like you piled up scrappage of kills.

both kills were against classes that can't handle a gof crit strike, which you killed them with. (I look at that as lucky wins) no need to call them names after getting a kill that wasn't based on pure skill, try to do that without gof and normal atk levels, then reply to this.

Amko you only killed cus he was bugged in the air. which gave u a free kill (fighting dirty), doesnt equal as an actual 1v1 cause the opponent could not do or react to anything due to the bug.

Then off next you fight Flakez, no comment on that, idk why u'd even record dumb sht like that.

Then you fight bonnie, a one trick pony / glass cannon veno, anyone can take her.

Pepengkuneho, no offense to that guy, but who? (did you kill)

Novasseline kills were idk wtf happened, he's talking and ignoring u the entire fight, so i assume you do not impress him at all.

Sebion: Legit worst player on each class, (but he has a good soul, thats what matters) idk why u took pride in killing a wretch.

SuckMyApples: No comment both played like kittens.

And yet again. Another just one kill against a vengeance member called Rivers (dk who's toon that is exactly.) where the other 3 kills.

All in all

video quality. 2/10

Skill quality/knowledge of sin: 3/10, I'd rather watch Near, Sinatra, Aied, Pedro, Jordan, Omar, Mamo etc.

Next time show full 1v1 scenes, your video looks like you gathered kills from the last 11 years to put into one idk how short the vid is.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓Don't forget what the bigger sharks do to you. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

But, anyways, nice gameplay. Just expected more.

haha.

cringe fanboy which i made 14-0 
who do you think you are, i eat him you and every person you know in 1vs1 - 1vs2 - 1vs3 

when i am on my accs i never lose a 1vs1 everyone these people in my video have lost more than 3-0 score or have gone offline after 2 loses away. 
People like you will never come on my lvel, because ...
simply better.