Epic Perfect World

Lucky Cube Game Coin for ATK and DEF charms

Offline cidkmilord

as any player new on the server could notice,

here the atk and def charms are not able to forge, and i was cheking last nigth i got some Lucky Cube Game Coins (the ones u get when u do cube), so i go to check what could i spend them on, and there was a atk charm and i was lol,  i didnt notice it before i can use them hahaham, but sadly i notice also they are only for weps grade 10-15 :(  (our weps are grade 14-18) so it come to me the IDEA.

what if we can make the last  def and atk charms (the ones made by perfect stones before on apothecary) being able to forge with these Lucky Cube Game Coin?

well maybe a lot of people will start to do cube and then the cube will become once again really funny cuz the point of cube is are a lot of players trying to get the last room

so what u say GM? u can modify the Idea as u like but i tinks is not so bad, anyway is always ur choose

Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 08:43 pm by cidkmilord, Reason: change cube coin for Lucky Cube Game Coin

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
problem is that  the charms r too OP here and easy to get, Perfect Stones are for free from God's Giving so you can imagine...ppl wearing 24/7 those 50% damage reduction. not a good idea ^^

Offline cidkmilord

problem is that  the charms r too OP here and easy to get, Perfect Stones are for free from God's Giving so you can imagine...ppl wearing 24/7 those 50% damage reduction. not a good idea ^^

yup i can get that, but i mean make them only able to forge by using Lucky Cube Game Coin and reduce a little the power of them also would be a good idea with the amount of each forge (normally are 100 for each Lucky Cube Game Coin)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i will leave the decision to Agatio ^^

Offline cidkmilord

i will leave the decision to Agatio ^^

did u mention to agation about this? o.o?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
How about putting only the atk charms, those are good charms but not exactly a game breaking item like the def charms that make you take ~200 damage.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
there are both charms, that increase damage by 50%. i dunno if that would be a good addition to the balance we try to set :/
and i didn't tell him yet cuz i wasn't able to, althought i sent him the link right now ^^

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
there are both charms, that increase damage by 50%. i dunno if that would be a good addition to the balance we try to set :/
and i didn't tell him yet cuz i wasn't able to, althought i sent him the link right now ^^

I havent really seen those charms o-o Only atk charms i know give you ~325 atk, which would be like having a 3rd ring, still a lot but not close to +50% damage, i agree with you regardless, adding any kind of damage boost isnt exactly good atm. Off topic but how about adding back the 5 def lvls that got taken away from r8 set bonus?