Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

YAY 15 MINUTE TUTORIALS.

>On topic, I'm making the tail. :c

you make it look so easy. q.q

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
So only drawings I have to wait for are DragonMaiden's and AterLux's o: if there's someone else doing it leave a message if not after I'll get those 2 i'll close the event and choose a winner  :-\

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
So only drawings I have to wait for are DragonMaiden's and AterLux's o: if there's someone else doing it leave a message if not after I'll get those 2 i'll close the event and choose a winner  :-\
Yup, I finally managed to get a proper SS of the Moonlit Pataka just yesterday, so now everything will just go smoother \o

EDIT: I'm donerz \o/

Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 08:23 pm by AterLux

Offline Elena

Yup, I finally managed to get a proper SS of the Moonlit Pataka just yesterday, so now everything will just go smoother \o

EDIT: I'm donerz \o/

:'( SO cute! ._. gonna be a hard decision....  :'(

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
[shadow=limegreen,left]   Hi, Ely. Dragon here {with a slight alteration to my artist name}. This is your evil vampire chibi Venomancer before all the magic happens. I hope I'm not holding up the event too terribly much.  :tiger-48: I finished a tattoo that I am getting paid for. If, during the completion of your chibi, you get bored and wish to peak at the tatt, you're welcome to it. I got it to actually glow quite beautifully.
   I must retire for the night so I'm ready to work tomorrow, oh boy. I can't wait to post my entry, her right eye (your left, heehee) will really "light up" the competition. [/shadow]

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

Offline Elena

[shadow=limegreen,left]   Hi, Ely. Dragon here {with a slight alteration to my artist name}. This is your evil vampire chibi Venomancer before all the magic happens. I hope I'm not holding up the event too terribly much.  :tiger-48: I finished a tattoo that I am getting paid for. If, during the completion of your chibi, you get bored and wish to peak at the tatt, you're welcome to it. I got it to actually glow quite beautifully.
   I must retire for the night so I'm ready to work tomorrow, oh boy. I can't wait to post my entry, her right eye (your left, heehee) will really "light up" the competition. [/shadow]
OMG! It looks so evil! I love it! Gosh you guys making this hard for me.  :'(

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
[shadow=darkorange,left]   Thank you ever so graciously for your patience. The waiting is now over, though. I give you "Ely's Evil, Vampire, Venomancer Chibi" by Dragon Talon.
Had I not been working so much, this would have been posted like ... yesterday- ish. Ha. Thanks for having my slow pokie- ness in your event, Ely.

Name of the serpent that

Offline Elena

Event is closed now. Thank you all for participating you have all made beautiful chibis. <3
Since now I'm not home I'll announce the winner probably on Sunday~late or Monday.  ^-^

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
[shadow=darkorange,left]   Thank you ever so graciously for your patience. The waiting is now over, though. I give you "Ely's Evil, Vampire, Venomancer Chibi" by Dragon Talon.
Had I not been working so much, this would have been posted like ... yesterday- ish. Ha. Thanks for having my slow pokie- ness in your event, Ely.
HUEHEUEHEEU I love this one.

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
HUEHEUEHEEU I love this one.

[shadow=orange,left] Hwa Hwa Hwa, why thank you, Index.

Name of the serpent that

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
[shadow=orange,left] Hwa Hwa Hwa, why thank you, Index.
[shadow=limegreen,left],,...I had to highlight your text to find out what you used to format it o.o[/shadow]         [/font]
(:

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
[shadow=limegreen,left],,...I had to highlight your text to find out what you used to format it o.o[/shadow]         [/font]

[shadow=orange,left]Heehee!

[shadow=gold,left]I al[shadow=darkorange,left]so l[shadow=red,left]ike [shadow=violet,left]thi[shadow=skyblue,left]s, eve[shadow=green,left]n th[shadow=gold,left]ough [shadow=darkorange,left] I hav[shadow=red,left]en't [shadow=violet,left] trie[shadow=skyblue,left]d it [shadow=green,left]yet, [shadow=gold,left]main[shadow=darkorange,left]ly b[shadow=red,left]ecau[shadow=violet,left]se it [shadow=skyblue,left]take[shadow=green,left]s for[shadow=gold,left]ever [shadow=darkorange,left]to do. :tiger-23:

Name of the serpent that

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
[shadow=orange,left]Heehee!

[shadow=gold,left]I al[shadow=darkorange,left]so l[shadow=red,left]ike [shadow=violet,left]thi[shadow=skyblue,left]s, eve[shadow=green,left]n th[shadow=gold,left]ough [shadow=darkorange,left] I hav[shadow=red,left]en't [shadow=violet,left] trie[shadow=skyblue,left]d it [shadow=green,left]yet, [shadow=gold,left]main[shadow=darkorange,left]ly b[shadow=red,left]ecau[shadow=violet,left]se it [shadow=skyblue,left]take[shadow=green,left]s for[shadow=gold,left]ever [shadow=darkorange,left]to do. :tiger-23:
Oh god. yes. I did that before I believe. With each letter, instead..It was shorter tho.
(:

Offline Elena

Thank you all for participating!
You have all made gorgeous chibis, I have to say I love them all and it was a hard decision to decide the winner.

And the winner chibi.
I liked everyone's chibis, they are all so different and unique!
I wish you all good luck with improving your drawing skills and I'd like to see more art from all the participants.  ^-^

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I had the feeling it'd be like that. Kyu's artwork was honestly the most lookingforarightadjectivetoputhere gorgeous? Uhm yes, too. Professional-looking? Yep. BUT it was also one of those drawings you'd stare at for hours.

Congrats to her, and SHARE THE PIZZA.