I buy for 2k ec Ty

paul091624

I buy for 2k ec Ty

if its only tradable

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.

dickroman

it will go for way more than 2k if it becomes tradeable, its 10sow which is 1k+ and hell lot of tm runs, be rdy for 8k+ ec for it

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
it will go for way more than 2k if it becomes tradeable, its 10sow which is 1k+ and hell lot of tm runs, be rdy for 8k+ ec for it
his not talking about robe ascended supreme robe so no it only take 4 gold and some token, not sure since still out(vacation mode),maybe 2k but still no since NW give alot of token..
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

sixsignsofalex

Meh, not that hard to get, i don't see why make untradable. but it's an idea atleast :) cud work

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Meh, not that hard to get, i don't see why make untradable. but it's an idea atleast :) cud work
it is hard to get, well not hard. Just takes some time. 174 runs GG.

sixsignsofalex

Oh, i thought they were talking about chan/aps ones. x

*oh yeah they were, jolhans >_>*

Offline Naosu

• Boop
it is hard to get, well not hard. Just takes some time. 174 runs GG.

O.o

Not talking about the Supreme Robe. x.x Talking about the Ascended version of the Lunar Glade Energetic and Calm robe. That give -int OR -chan depending on which you get. o.o The one in the boutique that's 4 gold. Or from the event forge for 200 ec.

Anyway, I don't think these need to be tradable. They're not hard to obtain, and they cost the same to Ascend as all the other robes.
What am I even doing?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
The ascended dragon robe is tradeable but the Luna robe was always untradable before, just like supreme

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
O.o

Not talking about the Supreme Robe. x.x Talking about the Ascended version of the Lunar Glade Energetic and Calm robe. That give -int OR -chan depending on which you get. o.o The one in the boutique that's 4 gold. Or from the event forge for 200 ec.

Anyway, I don't think these need to be tradable. They're not hard to obtain, and they cost the same to Ascend as all the other robes.
Im in love ok! My IQ decreases by a lot.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Suuch a lie. Makes no sense. >.>
(:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Suuch a lie. Makes no sense. >.>
is true lool

Offline Naosu

• Boop

I'll letcha go. This one time. =O
What am I even doing?