Epic Perfect World

HH/TT OP

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Hi friends.

I just wanted to put this out there, for future reference/use.

Considering adding a new farming method to the game, Devs?
Have a new item you wana add but can't think of a good way to let peeps farm for it?

Why not use:
Holy Hall

HOLY HALL
HOLY HALL
HOLY HALL
HOLY HALL

HH is a great place to farm mats/items. Infact i'd go as far as saying HH3-x is the BEST instance for farming.
Why waste such a perfect cave, perfect bosses and OP farming for lowly HH/TT mats only?

but don't take my word for it, just listen to these testimonys ~~

"I like HH..       ..I can pk in there right?    right?" ~ Butthead

"Me like teh farm teh HH coz fun map" ~ someone from Alamat

"ZOMG MORE PVE WOOOOOT" ~ Atlantic

"HH my God" ~ Index

Stop making boring,
repetitive,
no skill PvE like TM

and start making HH PvE todayy.

Side effects may include: Server overload, fall in PVP activity, Over farming, Economy collapse
Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 08:03 pm by IcyTech

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
ehem.....the heck is Holy Hall?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
ehem.....the heck is Holy Hall?

:normal-20: Twilight temple, new player

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
TT is already used to farm ECs. And to gain exp for lower levels. Not sure for what else it could be used for.

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
HH ...
I miss it alot ... everyone is saying TT now x.x
But well ... as nice as it sounds but we don't need more PvE atm and as Agatio said it's already in use for something.

I have another useless suggestion though. Increase the droprate of the HH100 mats so people can farm those weapons if they want it for showoff <3

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
TT is already used to farm ECs. And to gain exp for lower levels. Not sure for what else it could be used for.

most ppl use HH 2-x for fairy boxes
Just keep in mind for future. I'm sure time will come when you want to add something, be it tomorrow or in 2 years time.

HH3-x is what I'm focusing on. I used to love farming it on PWI, fun bosses, fun tactics, nice instance.
Perhaps increase Boss attack/HP to compensate for everyone being a whole lot stronger than in PWI too.

Ofc by this i mean squad farm, 4-6 people.  If people to make pt for BH and TM, then they can make pt for HH too.

One day..

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I would like to see challenging PVE but I've pretty much given up on that in (E)PW. The only "challenge" this game seems to support is bigger HP lines turning into endless mindnumbingly boring PVE like Ares.
I've suggested some other PVE upgrades in the past but I doubt anything will be implemented, too much work I guess.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
How to open TT/HH?

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Man I farmed a whole bunch of old school HH weps, 2 days of no lifing well spent
Forever in love

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
well i heard last patch in pwi improved PVE greatly. i have not been there to check it out but from what i heard they made sot aba warsong even harder. i don't feel like updating on pwi now so if anyone got the game up to date can provide more info? maybe we can have the changes here too to improve pve  :sad:

LaceyPip

well i heard last patch in pwi improved PVE greatly. i have not been there to check it out but from what i heard they made sot aba warsong even harder. i don't feel like updating on pwi now so if anyone got the game up to date can provide more info? maybe we can have the changes here too to improve pve  :sad:

The curiosity in me made me go and explore
SoT is do-able, not bad at all..... but Abaddon is well, absolutely ridiculous.  In order to get to the BH boss, you have to run through big balls of fire dropping from above, kill a multitude of little Eyes of Krimson mobs and nirvana mobs, then get to the Puppeteer, who will put you in a box and even transport you to a totally different part of the Abaddon instance.. and then, to make it worse,  if you get killed (eg if you are a cleric) he spawns little clerics who is impossible to kill.

If you make it past the Puppeteer, you have to fight your way through more mobs and then tele to the BH boss, which thank goodness, is still the same as before

If Agatio ever decide to implement it here, squad work is of importance and it has to be a 10 man squad.  The squad numbers have been increased on PWI for these two instances

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
well we all have +12 r8r so perhaps it will be fine

LaceyPip

well we all have +12 r8r so perhaps it will be fine

somehow I do not think Agatio will NOT increase the difficulty to match our gear and weapons ....remember, we do not want everything on a silver platter handed to us ;)

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
The curiosity in me made me go and explore
SoT is do-able, not bad at all..... but Abaddon is well, absolutely ridiculous.  In order to get to the BH boss, you have to run through big balls of fire dropping from above, kill a multitude of little Eyes of Krimson mobs and nirvana mobs, then get to the Puppeteer, who will put you in a box and even transport you to a totally different part of the Abaddon instance.. and then, to make it worse,  if you get killed (eg if you are a cleric) he spawns little clerics who is impossible to kill.

If you make it past the Puppeteer, you have to fight your way through more mobs and then tele to the BH boss, which thank goodness, is still the same as before

If Agatio ever decide to implement it here, squad work is of importance and it has to be a 10 man squad.  The squad numbers have been increased on PWI for these two instances

thanks for sharing ^^
now this something is far more intersting than anything a GM would do for a PVE events. agatio please add this  :monkey-26:
i wonder if he needs a whole new contents to add all these changes  :'( took him a year to add SoW. this one prob will take him another year to add  :tiger-9:

Waste

PvE Masta's unite